C15 ACERT™ (TIER 4 FINAL)
Cat C15 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C15 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs while meeting tight environmental requirements. This is an ideal engine for applications that require compliance with the highest emission standards in well service applications such as workover rigs, pump skids, nitrogen units, acidizing units, cementing units, blenders, and hydraulic power units. Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. C13 ACERT engines with ratings: 354-433 bkW (475-580 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm are designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. This information about Emissions describes the particular rating's emissions technology. For more information about emissions certification, please contact your local Cat dealer.
- Electronic control system, over-foam wiring harness, automatic altitude compensation, power compensated for fuel temperature, remote fan control, configurable software features, engine monitoring system SAE J1939 broadcast and control, integrated Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Vertical outlet thermostat housing, centrifugal water pump, guidance on cooling system design available through your dealer to ensure equipment reliability. Available cooling package provides additional auxiliary heat load capacity capable of a minimum 10% of engine rated power. See the Web Ambient Tool (https://wbdat.cat.com/) for estimated ambient capability based on rating, fan drive ratio, fan, altitude and auxiliary heat load.
- Mid-mount turbocharged system with front and rear exhaust configurations
- SAE No. 0 and SAE No. 1 flywheel housings; available SAE 1 power take-off housing with optional SAE A, SAE B, and SAE C power take-off drives; engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine with optional attachments
- MEUI injection; primary fuel filter, secondary fuel filters, fuel transfer pump, electronic fuel priming
- Open crankcase ventilation system with fumes disposal (optional OCV filter system); oil cooler, oil filler, oil filter, oil dipstick, oil pump (gear-driven); choice of sumps (front, rear, and center)
- Paint: Cat yellow
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036