C13 ACERT™ (TIER 4I)
Cat C13 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C13 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs while meeting tight environmental requirements.This is an ideal engine for applications that require Tier 4 Interim or EU Stage IIIB emissions certifications in well service applications such as workover rigs, pump skids, acidizing units, cementing units, blenders, and hydraulic power units.Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty.C13 ACERT engines, with ratings: 287-388 bkW (385-520 bhp) @ 1800-2100 rpm, meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim, EU Stage IIIB emission standards and are designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. This information about Emissions describes the particular rating's emissions technology. For more information about emissions certification, please contact your local Cat dealer.
- Turbocharged Air-to-Air Aftercooled
- Electronic control system, over-foam wiring harness, automatic altitude compensation, power compensated for fuel temperature, configurable software features, engine monitoring system SAE J1939 broadcast and control, integrated Electronic Control Unit (ECU
- Vertical outlet thermostat housing, centrifugal water pump, guidance on cooling system design available to ensure machine reliability.
- Clean Emissions Module (CEM) that includes Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), and Cat Regeneration System, optional exhaust outlet
- SAE No. 1 flywheel housing
- MEUI injection; primary fuel filter, secondary fuel filters, fuel transfer pump, electronic fuel priming
- Open crankcase ventilation system, oil cooler, oil filler, oil filter, oil dipstick, oil pump (gear driven), choice of sumps (front, rear, deep front, deep rear, shallow)
- SAE A, SAE B, SAE C drives available, engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine on some applications
- Paint: Cat yellow; vibration damper; lifting eyes
- integration withengine cooling system allows ease of installation and a tighteroverall engine package
- braking capabilities for mobile applications
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036