XQ570 Rental Power Genserator Set.
Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards and CARB Certified for non-road mobile applications at all 60 Hz ratings.
Meets ISO 8528-5 transit response.
Factory designed and fully prototype tested with certified torsional vibration analysis available.
Utilizes ACERT® Technology.
Aftertreatment module consists of Caterpillar Regeneration System (CRS), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
25 gallon DEF tank with on-tank fill and integrated pump, level sensor and heating elements.
Matched to the performance and output characteristics of Cat engines.
Fully featured power metering, protective relaying engine/generator control and monitoring.
Provides ease of transportation and protection.
110% spill containment of onboard engine fluids.
- Heavy-duty air cleaner w/precleaner, two-stage cyclonic/paper with dust cup and service indicator.
- CEM comes with integrated CRS, DOC, DPF & SCR and is located in separate compartment.
- 25 gal plastic DEF tank provides 24 hours runtime @ 75% + 10% rating similar to fuel system.
- 700 gal (2650 L) double-wall fuel tank, UL142, ULC, and Transport Canada certified, 27-hour runtime @75% prime + 10% rating, internal fuel fill.
- Three-phase, random wound, coastal insulation protection, 0.6667 pitch, permanent magnet excited, Class H insulation with Class F temperature rise.
- UL/CSA listed 120V, 20 amp battery charger, shock-mounted and enclosed in dust-proof housing.
- Pump, integral oil cooler, lube oil, filter, filler and dipstick, and oil sampling valve.
- Generator set soft mounted to the heavy duty, fabricated steel base frame.
- Single electric starting motor, 24V.
- CSA approved
- 20' ISO standard cube container
- Standard cooling provides 43°C ambient capability (60 Hz) at prime +10% rating
- EMCP 4.4 generator set mounted controller
- Factory testing of standard generator set and complete power module
- Full frame support Independent tandem axle trailer frame with tongue Electric actuated hydraulic brakes with rechargeable battery backup breakaway system. Overcenter mechanical parking brake Full length fenders Non-skid surface on steps Heavy duty safety
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036