CTX SERIES AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH
Cat® CTX Series switches are built for residential and light commercial applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch. Voltage sensing and system control is performed via a state-of-the-art microcontroller located on the cabinet door.
- CTX switches are equipped with the MX-60 control panel as standard.
- Undervoltage sensing (90% pickup/80% dropout of the utility source
- Voltage and frequency sensing of the generator source (90% voltage/95% frequency pickup)
- Time Delay Engine Start – 5 seconds (P)
- Time Delay Engine Warmup – Transfer to Generator – 20 seconds (W)
- Time Delay Utility Stabilization/Retransfer to Utility – 5 minutes (T)
- Time Delay Engine Cool Down – 5 minutes (U)
This microprocessor control includes:
All time delays are fixed.
- Indicating LEDs for power availability, switch position and load energized
- Pushbuttons for test, exercise set, timer bypass and program cancel
- Special status annunciation of in-phase transfer and times operation
- Selectable 7, 14, 21 or 28 day (factory set 28 days) generator exerciser timer
- Diagnostic LED indications in logical one-line configuration
- A3/A4 Auxiliary contacts (1 each) closed in utility and generator positions
- Special timer settings
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036