The Cat® C9.3B Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in ratings ranging from 250-340 bkW (335-456 bhp) @ 1800-2200 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emission standards. The C9.3B engines are ideal choices to power applications in agriculture, aircraft ground support, construction, forestry, general industrial, material handling, and mining.
- Worldwide service delivers ease of maintenance and simplifies the servicing routine. If applicable, minimum 5000-hour diesel particulate filter (DPF) ash service interval enables low-cost maintenance.
- Capable of optimal oil change intervals of up to 500-hours, depending on rating, application, operating conditions, and maintenance practices.
- Engine B10 life up to 10000 hours for Tier 4 Final, Stage V. The S·O·S℠ program is available from your Cat dealer to determine oil change intervals and provide optimal performance.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOS℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
Service. Service: Minimum 5000 hour service interval for DPF / PETU filters.
PETU DEF capacity up to 93.7 liters (24.7 U.S. gallons)
- The C13B is equipped for the future with the latest technology from a single on engine ECM.
- 2 wire Ethernet connection allows for simpler, faster installation and allows for remote service and software flash.
- 12 V and 24 V available.
- Air-to-Air Aftercooled
- Mid-mount turbocharged system with front and rear exhaust configurations
- Electronic control system
- Over-foam wiring harness
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Power compensated for fuel temperature
- Configurable software features
- Engine monitoring system SAE J1939 broadcast and control
- Integrated Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Remote fan control
- Vertical or RH thermostat outlet
- Centrifugal water pump
- Guidance on cooling system design available through your dealer to ensure equipment reliability
- Available SAE 1 power take-off with optional SAE A, SAE B, SAE C power take-off drives. Engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine with optional attachments. (Tier 4 Final, Proposed Stage V)
- Electronic high pressure common rail
- Primary fuel filter
- Secondary and tertiary fuel filters
- Fuel transfer pump
- Electronic fuel priming
- Open crankcase ventilation system
- Oil cooler
- Oil filler
- Lube oil filter
- Oil dipstick
- Gear driven oil pump
- Choice of front, rear or center sumps
- Open crankcase ventilation system with fumes disposal (optional OCV filter system)
- SAE A, SAE B or SAE C power take off (PTO) drives. Engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine on some applications.
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request
- Vibration damper
- Lifting eyes
- Clean Emissions Module (CEM) consisting of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and high-efficiency Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Pump Electronic Control Unit (PETU)
- Available in 12V or 24V systems
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036