The line of G3500B engines brings versatility, uptime, and low operating cost to your gas compression operation. They deliver the lowest engine-out emissions in the industry without sacrificing performance.Ideal applications for G3500B engines include gas lift, gas gathering, and wellhead gas compression. Cat G3508B gas engine. Ratings: 514 bkW (690 bhp) @ 1400 rpm are NSPS site compliant capable.
- Axial Flow Air cleaner
- Single element canister type with service indicator
- ADEM A3 with integrated electronic throttle control
- CSA certified
- Two-stage charge air cooling
- Thermostats and housing
- Gear-driven jacket and aftercooler water pump
- Stainless steel aftercooler cores
- Dry exhaust manifolds
- Exhaust outlet: 200 mm I.D.
- SAE No. 00 flywheel
- SAE No. 00 flywheel housing
- SAE standard rotation
- 7-50 psi gas supply
- Electronic fuel metering valve
- Gas pressure regulator, pivot valve operated
- ADEM A3
- Outdoor CSA certified
- Crankcase breather — top mounted
- Oil cooler
- Oil filter — RH
- Oil pan
- Oil sampling valve
- Turbo oil accumulator
- Front housing — two-sided
- Front lower — LH accessory drive
- Provided through Caterpillar, required through Q1 2010
- Paint — Cat yellow
- Crankshaft vibration damper and guard
- Round air inlet adaptors
- Battery chargers
- CSA certified version available with
- Mechanical joint assembly connections
- Flexible fittings
- Gas filter
- Advisor display panel
- Communications module
- Lubricating oil
- Oil bypass filter
- Air prelube pump
- Front stub shaft
- Special paint
- EEC DOI certification
- Factory commissioning
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
After draining the oil and removing the sump plug I found there was a bit of grainy sludge. Would it... [More]
I started to use the ET Tools 2014 on notebook. But the notebook was fake now.I renew the notebook t... [More]
Hi we need to replace some valve cover spacer to block bolts on a C7. The old ones had an integral... [More]