CN3086 ELECTRIC MOTOR FOR GAS COMPRESSION
Get power built for your most demanding gas compression applications. Every Cat® electric motor is tested at each stage of production to make sure it performs reliably under load and according to your process requirements. High operating efficiency and low operating costs come with low noise levels and no emissions. Cat electric motors for gas compression are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty.
- Bearing RTDs for temperature monitoring
- Insulated non-drive end bearings to reduce bearing currents
- Anti-friction on 1500 hp (optional)
- Designed for minimal vibration
- Dynamic balancing at full operational speed
- Fabricated copper squirrel cages
- Forged, keyless shaft
- AISI 4140/DIN42CrMo4 shaft
- Radial air ducts ensure uniform and efficient cooling
- Vacuum pressure impregnated with specially formulated epoxy resin
- 2X RTDS per Phase
- Space heater
- Welded and machined stator core retains its rigidity throughout motor life to ensure a sealed and homogeneous insulation system that results in high dielectric strength, excellent heat transfer and the elimination of hazardous internal partial discharges
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.