C7.1 TIER 3 / IMO II
C7.1 Marine Propulsion Engine (U.S. EPA Tier 3 / IMO II)
- Gear driven jacket water pump
- Corrosion resistant sea water aftercooler
- Fuel cooler
- Watercooled turbocharger and exhaust manifold
- Common rail fuel system
- Electric fuel priming pump
- Vibration damper and guard
- Self-tensioning multi-vee belt drive
- Closed crankcase ventilation system
- Integral engine oil cooler
- Front and rear engine mounting brackets
- Starter motors - 12V or 24V
- Various 6" water cooled exhaust elbow configurations
- Engine mounted bilge pumps and auxiliary water pumps with electromagnetic clutch
- Tube and bundle jacket water heat exchanger and gear-driven sea water pump (rubber impeller)
- Jacket water heater
- Cabin heater (calorifier) connections
- SOLAS double wall high pressure fuel lines kit
- Left-hand and right-hand oil dipsticks
- Transmission gear oil cooler (engine mounted)
- Additional engine and transmission sensor packages for on or off vessel monitoring
- Engine mounted secondary alternator - 24V 100 amp or 12V 175 amp
- Glow plugs
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
I was just wondering if there is a way to figure out the manufacturing date by the serial number? L... [More]
I'm onbor and i'm facing problem with my Caterpillar emergency generators ,since three day now the e... [More]
I have one engine that is giving us immense fits and need help. For the past 4 months we have had m... [More]