When the job takes you into a hazardous location, Cat® HazPak engines are ready. Our complete range of services and engine packages cover both industry standards and your operation with maximum safety. Cat C4.4 HazPaks are hazardous location power units that are the ideal solution for specialized and demanding operations in the oilfield. Units are hazardous-location certified from the factory to minimize installation design, time, and cost. HazPaks are certified to operate in potentially explosive environments. Cat hazpaks are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. Cat C4.4 HazPak. Rating: 39-112 bkW (52-151 bhp) @ 1500-2200 rpm.
- ATEX designed and tested inlet system, compliant to EN 1834-1; stainless steel flame arrestor; integrated air shutdown valve, activates on overspeed and emergency stop; available in hydraulic, pneumatic, electric configurations; air cleaner, single element canister type with service indicator and rain cap; dry aluminum compressor housing
- Closed cooling system with air blast radiator and charge air cooling, marine radiator with full solderdipped core, radiator cooled packages sized for 45°C ambient air temp, gear-driven centrifugal jacket water pump, de-aeration expansion tank, exhaust gas heat exchanger (cooler), additional heat load from exhaust heat exchanger included in cooling circuit
- ATEX designed and tested exhaust system, compliant to EN 1834-1; comprised of exhaust gas heat exchanger (cooler); stainless steel flame arrestor; stainless steel spark arrestor; water-cooled exhaust manifold, watercooled turbocharger
- Mechanical fuel injection, primary fuel filter/water separator with 1/4” BSPP connectors (LH), secondary fuel filter (LH), fuel priming pump manual, fuel shutoff valve
- Package ambient capability is -20°C to 45°C; mechanical systems are designed for Gas Group IIA; electrical systems are designed for Gas Group IIC; all systems meet temperature class T3 (200°C limit); includes a declaration of conformity for the entire package scope; radiator package, engine, and exhaust system fitted to sub-frame; air filter, fuel/water separator, remote oil filter installed and mounted; earth bonding per standard EN 60079-14
- Oil filter (LH), dipstick (LH), fs disposal (closed system)
- Single cylinder, 225 CC with head unloader
- 12V, 45A alternator with 75AH battery pack
- 24V 16A alternator with 75AH battery pack
- 24V 25A alternator with 75AH battery pack
- Local panel at side of engine, includes: coolant temperature gauge, lube oil pressure gauge, exhaust gas temperature gauge, exhaust gas backpressure gauge, engine speed gauge, stop switch
- 18 dBA spark arrestor/muffler, ATEX approved
- Fuel cooler, installed, maintains acceptable fuel temperature when running from day tank
- Air, electric, and hydraulic starters available
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.