The Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 74.5-129.4 bkW (100-173.5 bhp) @ 2200 rpm, which meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. Tier 4 Interim Equivalent and Stage IIIB Equivalent ratings are also available using Flex options. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
Regeneration. The DOC/SCR modular design offers a simple, compact package while providing high levels of performance. A DOC/DPF/SCR option is available for higher power machines. While in use, both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems offer transparent operation to the user.
Mounting. Extensive range of inlets and outlets, as well as remote and on-engine installations, provide flexibility for many installations.
Service. Both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems are service-free for the emissions life of the engine.
- Standard air cleaners
- Full electronic control system, all connectors and wiring looms waterproof and designed to withstand harsh off-highway environments
- Flexible and configurable software features and well-supported SAE J1939 CAN bus enables highly integrated machines
- Top tank temperature 108° C (226° F) as standard to minimize cooling pack size
- 50:50 water glycol mix
- Guidance on cooling system design available through your dealer to ensure equipment reliability
- Wide choice of drivetrain interfaces, including SAE No. 2 and SAE No. 3 configurations
- Electronic high pressure common rail
- ACERT™ Technology
- Innovative filter design to ensure maximum protection of the engine
- Wide choice of sumps for different applications
- SAE A and SAE B flanges on left-hand side. Additional SAE A flange available on left-hand side. Engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine on some applications. Factory fitted compressors are also available.
- Available with or without a balancer
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) / Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) / Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Clean Emissions Module (CEM), consisting of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- No ash service requirement
- Passive regeneration
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
I'm onbor and i'm facing problem with my Caterpillar emergency generators ,since three day now the e... [More]
I have one engine that is giving us immense fits and need help. For the past 4 months we have had m... [More]
Hey guys, hoping you might have some advice. Have a 277B track loader that is well-maintained. Repla... [More]