C32 TIER 4 / IMO III
Cat C32 Propulsion Engine (US EPA Tier 4 / IMO III)
- Air cleaner
- Separate circuit aftercooled (SCAC)
- 24V control system
- Heat exchanger or Keel Cooling
- Watercooled exhaust manifold and turbocharger
- Hard seawater lines – no flexible hoses
- Flanges for cooling connections, ANSI or DIN
- Shipped loose primary fuel filter with water separator
- Duplex fuel filters with hybrid fuel lines
- Fuel transfer and priming pump
- Oil fill, simplex filter and dipstick
- Deep or shallow sump oil pan
- Adjustable front support mounting system
- Right or left hand service sides
- Customer wiring and service tool connector
- Closed crankcase fumes disposal
- MECP I control panel
- MECP III B control panel with Cat® Alarm and Protection System
- Charging alternator
- Manual or electric fuel priming pump
- Fuel cooler
- Duplex oil filters
- Front drives including stub shaft and pump drive
- Rear SAE A or B pump drives
- Starting motors – air, electric or dual
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
I'm having a problem with our cat motor fitted all new injectors and found after starting the number... [More]
Hey Guys, We have a CAT C9 in our game boat and have had a problem for ages which nobody can work ou... [More]
I just overhauled cat 3412 E. I replaced new hydraulic pump and all unit injectors. What could be th... [More]