C32 IMO III
Cat C32 Generator Set, IMO III emissions certified (SCR required)
- Separate circuit aftercooled (SCAC)
- Closed crankcase fumes disposal
- 24V control system
- Heat exchanger or Keel Cooling
- Watercooled exhaust manifold and turbocharger
- Hard seawater lines – no flexible hoses
- Flanges for cooling connections, ANSI or DIN
- Primary fuel filter with water separator installed on base frame
- Duplex fuel filters with hybrid fuel lines
- IP23, air cooled, form wound SR5 generator offered in 380, 400, 415 and 690 V
- Oil fill, simplex filter and dipstick
- Helical spring/rubber isolated mounting for vibration and structure borne noise reduction
- Right or left hand service sides
- Customer wiring and service tool connector
- MGCPIIIB control panel with Cat® Alarm and Protection System
- IP44 generator protection
- Water-in-fuel and exhaust temperature sensors
- SOLAS approved spray shielding
- Charging alternator
- Manual or electric fuel priming pump
- Fuel cooler
- Duplex oil filters
- Starting motors – air, electric or redundant
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.