C32 ACERT™ (TIER 4 FINAL)
Cat C32 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C32 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs while meeting the tightest environmental requirements.This is an ideal engine for applications that require Tier 4 Final emissions certifications in well service application such as well stimulation pumping, pump skids, nitrogen units, acidizing units, blenders, and hydraulic power units.Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty.C32 ACERT engines, rated 839 bkW (1125 bhp) @ 1800 rpm, designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. This information about Emissions describes the particular rating's emissions technology. For more information about emissions certification, please contact your local Cat dealer.
- Twin side-mounted turbochargers, ATAAC
- Automatic altitude compensation; power compensation for fuel temperature; electronic diagnostics and fault logging; engine monitoring and protection system (speeds, temperature, pressure); J1939 Broadcast (diagnostic, engine status and control); ADEM A4 electronic control
- Thermostats and housing; jacket water pump, geardriven, centrifugal, RH
- Exhaust dry manifold, 127 mm (5 in) slip fit connection, diesel oxidation catalyst
- Mechanical Electronic Unit Injection (MEUI) system; primary, secondary, and tertiary fuel filter; electronic fuel priming pump-integrated with primary fuel filter base; fuel transfer pump
- Crankcase fumes filtration system, RH mounted; oil cooler — RH; oil filler — RH; oil level gauge — RH; shallow rear sump oil pan — 250-hour
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.