Data Advantages through J1939 Link
- Aftercooler — fresh water, corrosion resistant coated (air side); air inlet shutoff; breather — crankcase, top-mounted; turbocharger — engine oil lubricated
- Single Caterpillar® A3 electronic control unit (ECU) with electronic unit injector fuel system, rigid wiring harness (10 amp, 24 volt power required to drive ECUs)
- Engine coolant water drains
- Dry, gas tight, exhaust manifold
- Distillate fuel (requires viscosity ranging from 1.4 cSt to 20 cSt at 38° C), fuel transfer pump (mounted on left-hand side), duplex fuel filters, electronically controlled unit injectors
- Centrifugal oil filters with single shutoff, service side engine mounted on cylinder block inspection covers includes installed oil lines and single shutoff valve, filters centrifuge bypass oil from the main lubricating oil pump, can be serviced with the engine running, oil filler and dipstick valve, oil pressure regulating valves, crankcase explosion relief valves
- Caterpillar yellow paint; gear-driven pumps: fuel, oil, jacket water, aftercooler/oil cooler water; service literature
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.