The Cat® C2.2 Industrial Power Unit is offered in the following rating: 36.4 bkW (48.8 bhp) @ 2800-3000 rpm. This rating meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IIIA emission standards. Ratings: 44.7-45.5 bkW (59.9-61.0 bhp) @ 2800-3000 rpm meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IIIB emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
Regeneration. Highly effective passive regeneration under most operating environments and cycles. Automatic, transparent active regeneration backup system during light load or adverse operating cycles. Wall flow DPF and through-flow DOC to effectively remove and manage emissions.
Mounting. Multiple off- and on- engine installation options provide customers with simple and flexible solutions for many applications.
Service. Minimum 3000 hour DPF ash service intervals.
- Inlet manifold
- Alternator 12 volt 65 amp
- Tier 4 Final: Alternator 12V 85 amp
- Starter motor 12 volt
- Glow plug starting aid
- Belt-driven coolant pump
- Coolant temperature switch
- Mounted air cleaner
- Mounted radiator and fan
- SAE No. 7 1/2 flywheel
- SAE No. 4 flywheel housing
- Fuel injection pump
- Spin-on fuel filter
- Electronic Shut-off Solenoid (ESOS)
- Spin-on lube oil filter
- Lube oil pressure switch
- Lube oil sump
- Provision for Power Take Off (PTO)
- SAE A PTO drive (Tier 4 Final, Stage IV)
- Cast iron, engine block
- Cast iron exhaust manifold--side outlet
- Cold start capability to -20° C (-4° F)
- Gradeability 35° continuous
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) with range of outlet options
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Passive regeneration system with backup
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.