The new electronic Cat® C2.2 Industrial Diesel Engines, with common rail fuel system, deliver impressive performance throughout a wide speed range with exceptional power density. Ultracompact package size and extensive options make them ideal for agriculture, aerial lifts, compressors, construction, general industrial, irrigation equipment, material handling, mobile earthmoving equipment, mobile light towers, turf and landscaping, underground mining equipment, and welders.
- Scheduled maintenance, including S•O•S℠ sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Alternator 12 volt 85 amp
- Starter motor 12 volt
- Glow plug starting aid, delivers heat directly to cylinder for best starting performance in cold weather
- Electronic control unit - chassis mounted
- Flexible and configurable software features and well supported SAE J1939 CAN bus enables highly integrated machines
- Wiring harness connectors and sensors are waterproof and designed to withstand harsh off-highway environments
- SAE No. 4 standard flywheel housing
- Choice of flywheel weight and bolting pattern to accommodate a range of industry-standard hydraulic pumps and transmissions
- 2000 bar high-pressure common rail system
- Proprietary fuel filters to ensure engine protection through correct service procedures, along with water-in-fuel detection, ensures maximum machine up-time for the operator
- Alternative oil fillers
- Spin-on lube oil filter
- SAE A PTO drive
- Cast iron engine block
- Cast iron exhaust manifold
- Gradeability 35° continuous
- Paint: Cat yellow
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.