C18 ACERT™ (T4 FINAL)
Cat C18 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C18 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs while meeting tight environmental requirements. This is an ideal engine for applications that require compliance with the highest emission standards in well service applications such as pump skids, nitrogen units, acidizing units, cementing units, blenders, and hydraulic power units. Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. C18 ACERT engines with ratings: 429-470 bkW (575-630 bhp)@ 2000 rpm are designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards. Ratings 563-597 bkW (755-800 bhp) @ 1800 rpm are designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. This information about Emissions describes the particular rating's emissions technology. For more information about emissions certification, please contact your local Cat dealer.
- Turbocharged Aftercooled
- Electronic control system, over-foam wiring harness, automatic altitude compensation, power compensated for fuel temperature, configurable software features, engine monitoring system SAE J1939 broadcast and control, integrated Electronic Control Unit (ECU) remote fan control
- Vertical outlet thermostat housing, centrifugal water pump
- Dry exhaust manifold, Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- SAE 0 and SAE 1 flywheel housing
- MEUI injection; primary fuel filter, secondary fuel filters, fuel transfer pump, electronic fuel priming
- Open crankcase ventilation system, oil cooler, oil filler, oil filter, oil dipstick, oil pump (gear driven), choice of sumps (front, rear, high-capacity center, and high-capacity front)
- SAE B and SAE C drives available, engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine on some applications
- Paint: Cat yellow; vibration damper; lifting eyes
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.