C15 ACERT™ (WATER-COOLED MAINFOLD)
Cat C15 ACERT engines are the ideal solution for your demanding operations in the oilfield. Decades of field operation and intense research and development allow Cat C15 ACERT engines to deliver excellent performance with low operating costs and emissions. Applications powered by C15 ACERT engines include workover rigs, pump skids, nitrogen units, acidizing units, cementing units units, blenders, and hydraulic power units. Cat engines are backed by the worldwide network of Cat dealers ready to support your operation with technical support, service, parts, and warranty. C15 ACERT water-cooled manifold engines, with ratings: 400-403 bkW (536-540 bhp) @ 1800-2000 rpm meet IMO Tier II, U.S. EPA Marine Tier 3 emissions standards. They are available using U.S. EPA and EU Flexibility, and for other regulated and non-regulated areas.
- Remote-mounted aftercooler with shutoff, 90° turbo inlet connection, 101.6 mm (4") hose connection with shutoff; separate circuit aftercooler with straight turbo inlet connection, 127 mm (5") hose connection
- Electronic governing, PTO speed control, programmable ratings, cold mode start strategy, automatic altitude compensation, power compensation for fuel temperature, programmable low and high idle and TEL, electronic diagnostics and fault logging, engine monitoring and protection system (speeds, temperature, pressure), J1939 broadcast (diagnostic, engine status and control)
- Thermostat and housing — outlet vertical; jacket water pump — gear-driven, centrifugal; RH front water pump inlet
- Right rear turbo exhaust, watercooled turbine housing, carbon steel exhaust manifold — wet
- SAE 1 flywheel housing standard, see price list for flywheel options
- Electronic unit injector; fuel priming pump — upward angled; engine-mounted secondary fuel filter, front-mounted fuel transfer pump — LH front; fuel sample valve — mounted on fuel filter base
- Oil cooler; RH oil filter; rear sump 38 L oil pan; valve cover oil fill, optional front oil fill; oil gauges standard with LH and RH access; oil valve sampling on oil filter base; remote-mount oil filter kit
- Front support with mounting provision for LH or RH alternators
- SAE B options for SCAC and REMAC: single cylinder ATEX air compressor; dual cylinder air compressor, SAE B drive adapter; SAE A drive for REMAC
- 3 v-groove standard — optional 4 and 5 groove 203.2 mm (8.0") diameter crankshaft, 17.5 mm (11/16") v-belt; optional v-belt or 8-groove accessory drive for 240.39 mm (9.46") diameter pulley; LH and RH mounting poly v-belt; CSA 24V 65 amp alternator — LH and RH mounting poly v-belt; variable fan heights and ratios with 3 and 4 groove fan drives (see Price List)
- Vibration damper, lifting eyes, automatic variable timing — electronic, electronic installation kit 70-pin connector (connectors, pins, sockets), literature GP Owner & Operator, paint
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.