The Cat® C1.5 Industrial Diesel Engine is offered in rating 18.4 bkW (24.7 bhp) @ 1800 rpm and meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Industries and applications powered by C1.5 engines include: Aircraft Ground Support, Auxiliary Power Units, Bore/Drill Rigs, Chippers and Grinders, Compactors/Rollers, Construction, Forestry, General Industrial, Material Handling, Mining, Mobile Earthmoving Equipment, Mobile Light Towers, Pumps, Trenchers, Turf and Landscaping, Underground Mining Equipment and Welders.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Cutsomer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Inlet manifold with choice of inlets.
- Alternator 12 volt 65 amp
- Starter motor 12 volt
- Glow plug starting aid
- Tier 4 Final: Alternator 12V 85 amp
- Belt-driven coolant pump
- Coolant temperature switch
- Choice of cooling fans
- Naturally Aspirated: SAE No. 7 1/2 flywheel
- Naturally Aspirated: Choice of SAE No. 4 or standard backplate flywheel housing
- Turbocharged: SAE No. 6 1/2 or SAE No. 7 1/2 flywheel
- Turbocharged: Choice of SAE No. 4 or SAE No. 5 or standard backplate flywheel housing
- EPA Tier 4 Final Turbocharged: SAE No. 7 1/2 flywheel
- Tier 4 Final Turbocharged: Choice of SAE No. 4 or SAE No. 5 or standard backplate flywheel housing
- Fuel injection pump
- Spin-on fuel filter
- Electronic Shut-off Solenoid (ESOS)
- Alternative oil fillers
- Spin-on lube oil filter
- Lube oil pressure switch
- Lube oil sump
- Provision for Power Take Off (PTO)
- Cast iron, engine block
- Cast iron exhaust manifold--side outlet
- Cold start capability to -20° C (-4° F)
- Gradeability 35° continuous
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Passive Regeneration System with Backup
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
I was just wondering if there is a way to figure out the manufacturing date by the serial number? L... [More]
I'm onbor and i'm facing problem with my Caterpillar emergency generators ,since three day now the e... [More]
I have one engine that is giving us immense fits and need help. For the past 4 months we have had m... [More]