C1.1 (50 HZ)
Caterpillar is leading the power generation marketplace with Power Solutions engineered to deliver unmatched flexibility, expandability, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- The generator set is designed to meet ISO8528-5 transient response and NFPA 110.
- Cooling system designed to operate in 50˚C / 122˚F ambient temperatures with an air flow restriction of 0.5 in. water.
- Reliable, rugged, durable design
- Field-proven in thousands of applications worldwide
- Four-stroke-cycle diesel engine combines consistent performance and excellent fuel economy with minimum weight
- Matched to the performance and output characteristics of Cat engines
- Industry leading mechanical and electrical design
- Industry leading motor starting capabilities
- High Efficiency
- IP23 Protection
- Single wall 8 hour fuel tank.
- Circuit breaker, IEC, 3 pole.
- Industrial Silencer (10dBA)
- Air cleaner; light duty with disposable element
- EMCP 4.1
- Radiator and cooling fan with guards
- Coolant drain line with valve
- Fan drive, battery charging alternator drive
- Caterpillar extended life coolant
- Stub pipe, gaskets, raincap & SAE exhaust flange for customer use; shipped loose
- Standard open set fuel tank / base supplied
- Base, formed steel with single wall integral 8-hour fuel tank
- 12 Leads
- IP23 Protection
- Voltage regulator (single phase sensing)
- Tower panel, IP22, bottom cable entry
- Segregated low voltage (AC/DC) wiring panel
- Circuit breaker, IEC, 3 pole, mounted in tower panel
- Mechanical governing system
- Lubricating oil
- Oil drain line with valve
- Captive linear vibration isolators between base and engine-generator
- Includes lifting provisions and termination points for coolant
- 12 Volt battery with rack and cables
- Engine and alternator pre-paint, Caterpillar yellow
- Coastal insulation protection
- Global certification for CIS
- European upgrade to STD set for CE certificate
- 4 Pole circuit breaker
- Pad-lockable breaker device
- EMCP 4.2
- Volt free contacts for common alarm
- Battery charger
- Emergency stop with key
- Volt free contacts for genset running
- Coolant heater
- Sound attenuated enclosure (GALV)
- Single point lift for enclosure
- Skidbase for open sets
- Skidbase for enclosures
- DEFRA bunded fuel tank
- Low fuel level alarm
- Fuel transfer control
- 1000 hr extended service interval
- Base feet
- Battery removal
- Industrial silencer removal
- Silencer installation kit
- PGS test report @1.0 power factor
- Radiator stone guard
- Packing case - compact set
- Packing case - canopied set
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.