The Cat® C1.1 Industrial Power Unit is offered in ratings ranging from 14.4-18.4 bkW/19.3-24.7 bhp @ 2200-2800 rpm. These ratings meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Ratings: 17.3-18.1 bkW (23.2-24.3 bhp) @ 2800-3000 rpm are available for Europe and, depending on applicable emission standards, may be introduced in other regulated areas. Nonroad engines less than 19 kW (25 hp) are not currently subject to EU emission standards. Conveniently pre-configured for a wide range of applications, the Cat® Industrial Power Unit is a complete power package containing a radiator, flywheel, alternator and alternator wiring completely pre-assembled for fast, straightforward installation in a number of OEM, customer and packager applications. These fuel efficient units are ready made for irrigation, industrial, mining and other pump applications.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Inlet manifold
- Alternator 12 volt 65 amp
- Starter motor 12 volt
- Glow plug starting aid
- Belt-driven coolant pump
- Coolant temperature switch
- Mounted radiator and fan
- SAE No. 6 1/2 flywheel
- SAE No. 5 flywheel housing
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final: Standard backplate flywheel housing and flatface flywheel
- Fuel injection pump
- Fuel filter
- Spin-on lube oil filter
- Lube oil pressure switch
- Lube oil sump
- Provision for timing case rear facing PTO
- Cast iron, engine block
- Cast iron exhaust manifold--side outlet
- Cold start capability to -20° C (-4° F)
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
I was just wondering if there is a way to figure out the manufacturing date by the serial number? L... [More]
I'm onbor and i'm facing problem with my Caterpillar emergency generators ,since three day now the e... [More]
I have one engine that is giving us immense fits and need help. For the past 4 months we have had m... [More]