The 3512E marine propulsion engine is now available in a wide range of ratings that meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and IMO III marine emissions regulations. As the commercial marine industry adjusts their operations to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and IMO III emissions standards, Caterpillar Marine has introduced a solution built to maximize performance while meeting regulations. Caterpillar's combination of a fuel-efficiency-optimized engine and a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) aftertreatment system is a solution that not only reduces NOx emissions, but can also lower a customer's owning and operating costs in the process.
- Corrosion-resistant aftercooler core
- Dual A5 engine control modules with electronic unit injection and low pressure fuel system
- Dual turbochargers with water-cooled bearings and heat shields
- Vibration damper and guard
- Meets SOLAS regulations
- Duplex Fuel and Oil Filtration
- Auxiliary fresh water pump
- Gear Driven, centrifugal jacket water pump with 40% more capacity
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.