Cat® 3512 Industrial Diesel Fire Pump Engines, with ratings: 1066-1193 bkW (1430-1600 bhp) @ 1460-1750 rpm, are non-certified, not FM Approved, and not UL Listed. They are available for global non-regulated areas. Starting on demand is a must for a fire pump engine - always. Cat® fire pump engines have a reputation for reliable starts and long efficient service. The Cat line of fire engine pumps covers a wide range of installations.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Air cleaner. Regular duty, dry, panel type with service indicators, turbocharger, jacket water aftercooled.
- Turbocharger, rear mounted
- Jacket water aftercooled
- Charging alternator 24 volt, 35 amp
- Governor, RH, 3161 with self contained synthetic oil sump
- Air-fuel ratio control
- Mechanical speed control, without torque control
- Governor control
- Positive locking
- Thermostats and housing
- Jacket water pump, centrifugal
- Exhaust manifold, dry
- SAE No. 0 flywheel
- 151 flywheel teeth
- SAE No. 0 flywheel housing
- SAE standard rotation
- Fuel filter, with service indicators, cartridge type with RH service
- Fuel transfer pump
- Instrument Panel, RH
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Fuel pressure gauge
- Oil filter differential gauge
- Jacket water temperature gauge
- Service meter, electric
- Crankcase breather, top mounted
- Oil cooler
- Oil filler
- Oil dipstick
- Oil pump
- Oil filter, cartridge type with RH service
- Shallow oil pan
- Fumes disposal (not installed)
- Rails, mounting, engine length, 254 mm (10 in), industrial-type, C-channel.
- Included on selected top level engines
- Accessory drive, upper RH
- Front housing, single sided
- Junction box
- Manual shutoff, RH
- Safety shutoff protection, energized to shutdown
- Low oil pressure, low idle 69 kPa (10 psi); high idle 207 kPa (30 psi)
- Water temperature
- 3161 governor solenoid energized to shutdown
- Starting switch
- Vibration damper
- Lifting eyes
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
I'm having a problem with our cat motor fitted all new injectors and found after starting the number... [More]
Hey Guys, We have a CAT C9 in our game boat and have had a problem for ages which nobody can work ou... [More]
I just overhauled cat 3412 E. I replaced new hydraulic pump and all unit injectors. What could be th... [More]