Cat® 3412C Industrial Diesel Fire Pump Engines, with ratings: 476-551 bkW (638-739 bhp) @ 1750-2100 rpm, are non-certified and are available for global non-regulated areas. They are not FM Approved and not UL Listed. Starting on demand is a must for a fire pump engine - always. Cat® fire pump engines have a reputation for reliable starts and long efficient service. The Cat line of fire engine pumps covers a wide range of installations.
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
- Air cleaner, regular duty with service indicators
- Thermostats and housing
- Jacket water pump, centrifugal
- Heat exchanger installed
- Expansion tank
- Charging alternator 24 volt, 35 amp
- Governor control
- Hydra-mechanical governor
- Exhaust manifold
- Exhaust elbow, dry. 203 mm (8 in) on all Turbocharged engines and Turbocharged Aftercooled with wet exhaust. 152 mm (6 in) on Turbocharged Aftercooled with dry manifolds.
- SAE No. 0 flywheel
- SAE No. 0 flywheel housing
- SAE standard rotation
- Fuel filter
- Fuel transfer pump
- Primary fuel filter
- Fuel priming pump
- Instrument panel, LH
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Fuel pressure gauge
- Water temperature gauge
- Crankcase breather, top mounted
- Oil cooler
- Oil filler in valve cover and dipstick, both RH
- Lube oil filter
- Rear sump oil pan
- Power take-off (PTO) flywheel stub shaft
- Stop-Start System, automatic (compatible with NFPA 20 requirements, able to be energized from either of two battery sources and capable of manual starter actuation)
- 24 volt, LH electric starting motor
- Jacket water heater (6 kW, 240-480 volt)
- Paint: Firepump Red
- Vibration damper and guard
- Lifting eyes
423-463-2131 or 423-698-6943
865-595-1034 or 865-771-1036
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Cat-branded marine products provide premier marine power solutions for the pleasure craft market.
MARINE ONLINE COMMUNITY
Join Cat's online marine power community to exchange information with your peers.
POWER SYSTEMS HOME
Compressed air, electric power generation, dewatering, and temperature control.
DOWNLOAD ADOBE® READER®
If you do not have Adobe® Reader® to view PDF files, get it free at the Adobe® website.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
I was just wondering if there is a way to figure out the manufacturing date by the serial number? L... [More]
I'm onbor and i'm facing problem with my Caterpillar emergency generators ,since three day now the e... [More]
I have one engine that is giving us immense fits and need help. For the past 4 months we have had m... [More]