The G-Series 613 carries on a unique tradition of clearing, cut and fill, and finish grade earthwork with a new emphasis on operator comfort and performance. The tractor frame has been redesigned to support a spacious new cab with a Cat Comfort seat that rotates 30 degrees for ease of loading. The cab is standard and comes with air conditioning and heat. Performance improvements - primarily in the cut - are the result of a new power train that features the Cat C6.6 with a horsepower increase and new torque converter. The result is more rimpull that when combined with more hydraulic flow to the elevator yields 13% faster loading. Order the machine with indicate-only AccuGrade and you’ll move dirt more efficiently and profitably.
- Air conditioning and heat standard
- Hand holds and room to enter and exit freely
- Fully adjustable steering wheel and seat accommodate operator sizes, rotates for easy loading, durable yet soft cloth surface, adjustable seat suspension for hauling
- Arm rests, left foot rest for support and reduced fatigue
- Ergonomic, low-effort controls with auto-kickouts and detents improve efficiency and speed
- Radio ready
- AccuGrade™ ready
- Cab mounted display for accurate material placement
- Excellent visibility to cutting edge facilitates fine grading, with more glass than 613C II
- Rotating seat for viewing the cutting edge and loading
- Fatigue-fighting comfort in the seat, roomy interior
- With all-new hydraulic system, implement and steering controls are quick to respond to operator input
- 76 dB(A) operator sound levels
- Improved visibility to the work site
- Steering disabled when operator is not in seat and machine speed is zero
- Low cab sound levels reduce fatigue
- Integrated ROPS protects the operator when combined with seat belt use
- Primary and secondary braking systems hydraulically actuated eliminates the air-over-hydraulic system
- Parking brake with 304 mm (12 inch) drum has more slope holding ability
- Front and rear windshield wipers
- Simple gauge cluster is easy to read
- Backlit switches are close at hand
- Messaging alerts technicians and operator to service needs
Cat C6.6 Engine with ACERT™ Technology
- Net power increase from the C6.6 engine (135 kW/181 hp)
- Electronically controlled for quick load response and emissions control
- Common rail fuel injection facilitates emissions compliance through pilot ignition and control over injection timing and pressures
- 500 hr engine oil and oil filter change intervals
- Easy access fuel filters
- Modular cooling package with swing out cores facilitates maintenance
- New torque converter, proven in the D6N, increases rimpull by 11% in 2nd gear and shortens load times
- Efficient at delivering power to the ground converting fuel dollars into more dirt moved
- Built tough for constant directional changes typical of track-type tractor applications
- Planetary powershift manual transmission
- 6 speeds forward / 1 reverse
- Design proven for the application
- Foot activated differential lock evenly distributes power, minimizing wheel spin
- Improves traction in slippery underfoot conditions
- All new routings avoid rubs and facilitate service.
- New service port on the bowl side improves access to hoses reducing service time.
Pumps, Motors, Valves
- All new pumps work more efficiently and are sized for performance improvement.
- New elevator pump provides higher flow and turns the elevator at slightly faster speeds.
- New implement valve offers faster response to operator input.
- Steering disable valve engages when machine is in Park, operator is absent from the seat and ground speed is zero. Eliminates unwanted articulation when entering or exiting the cab.
- The 613G offers indicate-only AccuGrade system.
- The AccuGrade system is cross slope, single GPS technology.
- AccuGrade allows the operator to manually place or cut dirt exactly where it's called for.
- This system is accurate and efficient, allowing the 613G to work on stake-less job sites.
- For easy mounting of the satellite receiver, the 613G features purpose built platforms and hand-holds assembled and durability tested at the factory.
- These platforms align for safe removal of the GPS (Global Positioning System) receiver when the machine is articulated 90 degrees to the right.
- The system, along with the mast, is purpose built to work with the 613G's cutting edge.
- Each component has been designed and validated to withstand scraper applications and life expectancies.
- LED lights offer superior life and reliability on the rear of the scraper.
- HID lighting options available on flood lamps offer 6X the output of conventional halogens.
- Front head lamps feature low and high beam settings with directional lamps for roading.
- An optional air horn gets respect under all job site conditions.
- Polyurethane coated harnesses, found across the hitch, are weather resistant and improve durability.
- Accessibility to filter and fluid sight gauges are either at ground level or have platforms with anti-skid plate.
- Thoughtful hydraulic hose routings reduce wear and improve accessibility.
- Electrical wiring harnesses over the hitch use weather resistant polyurethane jacketing.
- Smaller harness sections are easy to replace and resist pinching and stretching.
- Cab tilts for access to left side of the engine.
- Fuse and breaker box located in the cab for easy access.
- Recessed battery reduces the opportunity for damage.
- Electric priming located on primary fuel filter.
- Grease point for elevator pivot joint located outside the bowl at ground level.
- New elevator rollers include grease fittings for longer life.
- New, clean fuel tank design reduces fuel contamination risk.
- Fold out radiator cores make cleaning fast and simple.
- Fault code messaging through the Electronic Monitoring Center simplify service.
- 8 m³ / 11 yd³ heaped
- Backup alarm
- AccuGrade ready option weldments
- Alternator, 80 ampere
- Electrical system, 24 volt
- Batteries (2), 70 ampere hr.
- Lighting system
- AccuGrade ready option wiring
- Starting/charging receptacle
- Tires, Rims, & Wheels
- Teeth, GET, Long set of 4
- NOTE: Standard machine is protected with Extended Life Coolant to -36°C (-33°F)
- Domestic Packing
- Export Packing
- Additional Packing
- Custom Product Ordering Instructions
- Lights, 5x5 flood, Work Lamps
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
I have rebuilt a cat 3204di engine and stuffed up the timing on the injection pump to engine. I jave... [More]
Alituraclaymask your scarves with pride, as the defect is like to cover Victoria's secret model... [More]
my cat 246 was running fine when we parked it . the next day turned the key on, had buzzer, glow plu... [More]