The Cat 914K Compact Wheel Loader sets a new standard for productivity, fuel efficiency and comfort. On-the-go operator tuned hydraulics and drivetrain adjust the machine’s response to the task at hand. Low sound levels, large spacious cab and intuitive controls keep you working comfortably all day long. The new Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader linkage delivers the performance and breakout forces of a traditional Z-bar linkage with the parallelism and load handling capability of a tool carrier. Experience the new industry benchmark.
Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader
- Parallel lift and high tilt forces throughout the working range help you safely and confidently handle loads with precise control.
- Linkage features excellent visibility to the bucket cutting edge and fork tips.
- High Lift versions are also available on both models.
Best Seat on the Job Site
- Low effort, responsive joystick includes integrated Forward/Neutral/Reverse switch, differential lock and continuous flow triggers along with optional third and fourth function auxiliary hydraulics.
- Easy access to the cab with ergonomically placed grab rails, steps and large platform.
- Low sound levels.
- Superior visibility to the work tool due to the wide windshield and Cat Optimized Z-bar Loader.
- Optional air conditioning with defrost/demist.
- A standard heated, air suspension seat with lumbar and seat back tilt adjustment.
Easy to Use Instrument Panel and Display
- New soft touch keypad on the right hand console contains new electronic functions and settings including Implement Modulation, Hystat Aggressiveness, Ride Control, Return To Dig, Lift Kickout, Engine Speed Control, and Rimpull Control.
- LCD read out for: travel speed, speed range selection, hydraulic oil temperature, service hour meter, engine coolant temperature, and fuel level.
- Indicators: diesel particulate filter, starting aid, engine, electrical, parking brake, directional turn signals, brakes, high beams, action required notice, continuous flow, hydraulic filter bypass, bucket float, creeper, directional F/N/R.
Intelligent Power Management
- The C3.8 uses an active regeneration system which requires no operator interaction under normal conditions.
- Automatic, electronic, self-priming fuel pump encourages good maintenance practice. At the service interval, simply install a clean, dry filter element and then turn the ignition key to ON. The engine will be self-primed and ready to start in less than 20 seconds.
- Three separate fill points accommodate differently sized containers.
- The engine is serviceable from either side of the chassis.
- The easily accessible diesel particulate filter has a minimum 3,000 hour cleaning service interval. The on-board monitor will advise when diesel ash cleaning service is needed.
- Focused on fuel efficiency, significantly reducing owning and operating costs.
- Easy access to all service points to get to work sooner.
- The Hystat Aggressiveness feature allows the operator to increase the directional shift responsiveness for faster loading cycles, or adjust for finer control for sensitive tasks such as moving heavy pallets.
- Rimpull Control feature enables the operator to match available tractive power to underfoot conditions, helping reduce tire wear.
- Creeper Control precisely adjusts the machine ground speed when using work tools such as brooms and snow blowers.
- Electronic Engine Speed Control feature allows you to maintain constant engine RPM regardless of travel speed.
- Thus, pairing Creeper Control and Engine Speed Control, the operator can easily control the hydraulic power going to the work tool, while optimizing ground speed for best operation.
- Three speed ranges ensure maximum controllability for any task.
Axles, Brakes and Inching Function
- The new electronic joystick operation is finely tuned for smooth operation, yet fast cycle times.
- The Implement Modulation feature provides three settings for faster, more responsive hydraulics for repetitive tasks like truck loading. Or, this feature can adjust for smoother hydraulics needed with heavy fork loads or more restrictive areas.
- An electronic Return to Dig feature levels the bucket as the loader comes down after dumping. This speeds cycle times by letting the operator focus on the next dig point rather than setting the bucket position.
- The Lift Kickout feature prevents the loader from exceeding a pre-set height, ideal for working inside a building with lower height restrictions. Once the joystick is pulled back into a soft detent, the operator releases the joystick as the hydraulics continue to the pre-set height.
- The third function auxiliary hydraulics can be set for Continuous Flow when using hydro-mechanical work tools.
- Ride Control is available to smooth the ride, keep the tires in contact with the ground and maximize material retention.
The Right Tool for the Job
Performance Series Buckets
- Light Material
- Multi Purpose
- Wood Chip
Material Handling Work Tools
- Pallet Forks
- Material Handling Arm
Work Tools for Special Applications
- Snow Pushers
- Angle Blades
- V-Plow Blades
- Side Dump Buckets
- Grapple Forks
Configure the Machine the Way You Want It
Additional options include:
- Mudflaps and Fenders
- Secondary Steering*
- 75 mm (3 in) Seat Belt*
- Security System
- Three Piece Wheel Rims
- Snow Tires
- Flexport™ Tires
- Biodegradable Oil
- Engine Coolant Heater
- Rotating Beacon
- Back-up Alarm*
- License Plate Mount
- Rear Window Shade
- Convenient access door for quick fueling through left service door.
- Convenient access door for coolant fill.
- Caterpillar electric fuel priming pump for ease of service.
- Easy access to battery terminals for jump starts.
- Single plane cooling system for engine and hydraulics.
- Top mounted air conditioner condenser for easy clean out.
- Product Link ready (standard).
Renowned Cat Dealer Support
- Cat C3.8 electronic turbo diesel engine; direct injection, fuel system: - Common rail fuel injection - 3 stage - U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim/EU Stage IIIB - Active regeneration, in-cylinder dosing
- Cooled EGR NOX reduction
- Particulate matter reduction
- Fuel: Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel @ <15 ppm
- Engine Oil: CJ-4
- Electric fuel pump with four micron filtration
- S∙O∙SSM port, transmission oil
- Hydrostatic transmission, 20 km/h (12.5 mph)
- Lubed for life universal joints
- Forward - Neutral - Reverse on joystick
- 100% locking differentials, while moving
- Brakes, service: - Enclosed, wet-disc full hydraulic
- Brakes, parking (also secondary brake): - Mechanical on drive-line
- Radiator, serviceable core, single plane
- Air cleaner, radial seal, dual filters
- Air inlet heater starting aid
- Cooling fan, hydraulic
- Radiator expansion tank
- Tires, 17.5-25 12PR
- Parallel lift, Z-bar loader
- Ground access grease points
- Automatic lift kickouts
- Priority steering
- Hydraulics, two valve, one joystick
- Hydraulic diagnostic pressure taps
- S∙O∙S port, hydraulic oil
- Hydraulic oil cooler - single plane
- Hydraulically driven cooling fan
- Pump, variable displacement piston
- 80-ampere alternator
- One 1,000 CCA maintenance free battery
- Halogen flood lights (front and rear)
- Directional Signals (front and rear)
- 12 volt direct electric starting
- Ignition key start/stop switch
- Switch, battery disconnect key
- Steering wheel mounted warning horn
- Product Link ready wiring
- ROPS/FOPS cab, pressurized and sound suppressed
- Hydraulic control lever lockout
- Electro hydraulic implement controls
- Gauges: - Engine coolant temperature - Hydraulic oil temperature - Fuel level - Speedometer - Digital hour meter
- Operator warning system indicators: - Brake charge pressure low - Engine malfunction - Park brake applied - Electrical system voltage low - Hydraulic oil filter bypass - Action indicator - Diesel particulate filter
- Interior light
- Seat: - Fabric or vinyl - Adjustable height, backrest, armrest - Seat belt, retractable
- Wiper/washer front (intermittent)
- Wiper/washer rear
- Tinted front glass, laminated
- Side and rear glass, tempered
- Adjustable steering column
- Rear window defrost
- Rearview mirrors, outside (two)
- Storage box with cup holder
- Ground level door release
- Internal 12V power source
- External 12V power source
- Extended life coolant antifreeze, protected to -36° C (-33° F) hydraulic oil
- Cat Advanced Hydo 10
- Fenders, front and rear
- Engine enclosure - lockable
- Recovery hitch
- Vandalism protection - locked service points
- Alarm, back-up alarm
- Chocks, chassis mounted wheel
- Guard, bucket tooth or edge
- Decals, roading speed
- Decals, in cab, roof height
- Reflectors, roading
- Plate, year of manufacture
- Ride Control, Creeper, Implement Modulation, Hystat Aggressiveness, Throttle Lock
- Return To Dig, Lift Kickout, Rimpull Control, Implement Modulation, Hystat Aggressiveness, Throttle Lock
- Combined above features
- 17.5-25 12PR L2
- 17.5-R25 XHA * L3
- 17.5-R25 * L2,3 PC RM
- 17.5-25 16PR L3, 3PC RIM
- 17.5-25 GY L2/L3
- 17.5-25 12PR L2, SNOW
- Guard, hose, three valve
- Guard, hose, four valve
- Guard, hose, three valve, high lift
- Guard, coupler hose, standard lift
- Guard, coupler hose, high lift
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
my cat 246 was running fine when we parked it . the next day turned the key on, had buzzer, glow plu... [More]
I've got an older colleague with a 307C 2004-model excavator. He came to me asking if it's possible... [More]
please give any advice to me.. i have using caterpillar 3512 generator from last 4 months in my... [More]