The Cat 907H Compact Wheel Loader delivers high performance with outstanding versatility. Spacious cab with joystick control keeps you comfortable throughout the work day, allowing you to get more done. Loader design delivers strength and durability with superior control. Do more with one machine with the new skid steer loader style coupler. This coupler allows the use of Cat Skid Steer, Multi Terrain and Compact Track Loader hydromechanical work tools on the Cat Compact Wheel Loader for greater machine versatility. Expand your business with the new 907H.
Low Effort Controls
Two Speed Options
Parallel Lift Z-Bar Design
The Right Tool for the Job
- Cold Planers
- Landscape Rakes
- Landscape Tillers
- Material Handling Arm
- Power Box Rakes
- Snow Removers
- Stump Grinders
- Vibratory Compactors
Skid Steer Loader Style Coupler
Additional Options to Increase Productivity
- Return to dig work tool positioner automatically returns the bucket to level position after dumping.
- Work tool wiring harness for fourth hydraulic function such as broom angling.
- Transmission control upgrade includes speed control, rimpull control and hand throttle control. Speed control (creeper) provides variable control of ground speed while maintaining optimal hydromechanical work tool speed. Rimpull control optimizes bucket loading and reduces wheel spin under various material conditions. Hand throttle control provides infinitely variable means of fixing engine speed, ideal for steady operation of hydromechanical work tools.
- High flow auxiliary hydraulics (125 L/min / 33 gal/min) for high flow work tools.
Convenient Service Features
- Valves and pressure taps are conveniently located in the engine bay for S•O•SSM analysis of engine and hydraulic system cleanliness and service requirements, prolonging machine life.
- Two stage air cleaner with a built-in centrifugal pre-cleaner, secondary element and a visual restriction indicator improves service life.
- Auxiliary fuses, diagnostic sockets, master disconnect switch and other regular service points are all located together for ease of servicing.
- Spin-on engine and hydraulic oil filters and fuel filter with water separator are vertically mounted for easier servicing.
- Heavy-duty wiring increases electrical durability and is multicolored to ease diagnosis and fault finding. Water resistant sealed connectors prevent dust and moisture from interfering with the electrics.
- Hydraulic oil cooler swings out using a handle in the engine bay for easy access to the radiator and cooler for cleaning.
- Electronic Technician allows advanced diagnostics and fault code investigation using Cat service tools.
Superior Dealer Service
- Make comparisons of machines, with estimates of component life, preventative maintenance and cost of production.
- Financing packages are flexible to meet your needs.
- Your Cat dealer can evaluate the cost to repair, rebuild and replace your machine, so you can make the right choice.
- For more information on Cat products, dealer services and industry solutions, visit us at www.cat.com.
- Transmission, 20 km/h (12.4 mph); standard axles with hydraulically actuated dry disc brakes
- Transmission inching function
- Hydrostatic drive
- 100% Differential Lock on both axles, selectable on the move
- Skid steer loader style hydraulic quick coupler
- Proportional auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- Loader arm float function
- Connect under pressure hydraulic quick connector
- Parallel lift Z-bar loader
- C3.4 Tier 3 emissions certified
- Two stage air cleaner with visual indicator
- Cat Extended Life Coolant
- Lockable engine compartments
- Easy quick release fuel filter/water separator
- Engine oil drain valve (non spill eco drain)
- Closed circuit breather
- Master disconnect switch
- Heavy duty battery, 12V
- Engine cold starter aid
- Alternator, 90 amp
- Service point connector for electronic diagnostics (ET)
- Roading lights
- Back up alarm
- E-coat paint primer
- Pressure test points
- Recovery hitch and pin
- Scheduled oil sampling (S•O•S) ports
- Lockable fuel filler cap
- Multifunction joystick with direction control
- Proportional auxiliary control
- Two external mirrors--knock back
- Warning indicators for major systems
- Easy clean cab floor
- Cup holder
- Sun visor
- ROPS & FOPS
- Adjustable wrist rest
- Seat belt, 75 mm (3 in), retractable
- Cabin light
- Auxiliary power sockets
- Coat hook
- On board digital LCD display cluster
- Sound suppression
- Heavy duty floor mat
- Storage tray
- Lockable storage box
- Transmission control upgrade (includes creeper control, rimpull control and hand throttle)
- Ride control
- Speeder, 35 km/h (21.7 mph) with secondary steering and front axle with hydraulically boosted oil immersed disc brakes
- High flow auxiliary hydraulics
- Return to dig work tool positioner
- Engine block heater, 120V
- Cat extended life coolant, protects to -50° C (-58° F)
- Precleaner for engine air filter
- Machine Security System (MSS)
- Rotating beacon
- Work tool wiring harness
- Working lights, two front and two rear
- Custom color paint
- Rear light guard kit
- Tire options including heavy duty tires
- For all work tools and standard/high flow options, consult your Cat dealer
- Cat radio/CD/MP3/WMA
- Rear sun screen
- Canopy includes: • Steering column, fixed • Seat, adjustable suspension, vinyl
- Cab, Comfort (pressurized) includes: • Two doors (left door includes sliding window) • Seat, adjustable suspension, cloth • Steering column, tilt • Heater with window, side and foot vents • Heated rear window • Wiper/washer front and rear • Radio ready kit including speakers
- Cab, Deluxe (pressurized) includes: • Two doors (both doors include sliding windows) • Seat, electric air suspension, lumbar support and heated back, cloth • Steering column, tilt • Air conditioning and heater with window, side and foot vents • Heated rear window • Wiper/washer front and rear • Radio ready kit including speakers
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
Have a freightliner with a Caterpillar C7 engine. Cannot find the belt diagram on the truck&nbs... [More]
I need to replaced the engine mount bushings on my 242D but the bolts hit the fuel tank.I there a se... [More]
How can i verify that theres actually a high pressure in crankcase? Before shutdown, MPD also diplay... [More]