The Cat 904H Compact Wheel Loader delivers high performance with outstanding versatility. Spacious cab with joystick control keeps you comfortable throughout the work day, allowing you to get more done. Loader design delivers strength and durability with superior control. Do more with one machine with the skid steer loader style coupler. This coupler allows the use of Cat Skid Steer and Multi Terrain Loader hydromechanical Work Tools on the Cat Compact Wheel Loader for greater machine versatility. Expand your business with the new 904H.
Low Effort Controls
The Right Tool for the Job
- Buckets and Forks
- Blades (Angle/Dozer)
- Cold Planers
- Grapple Buckets, Forks and Rakes
- Landscape Rakes and Tillers
- Material Handling Arm
- Power Box Rakes
- Snow Blowers
- Stump Grinders
- Vibratory Compactors
Skid Steer Loader Style Coupler
Additional Options to Increase Productivity
- Return to dig work tool positioner automatically returns the bucket to level position after dumping.
- Auxiliary hydraulic lines and fittings for a 3rd hydraulic function when more than general bucket and fork work is required, such as a broom.
- Work tool wiring harness for fourth hydraulic function such as broom angling.
- Speed control (creeper) provides variable control of ground speed while maintaining optimal hydromechanical work tool speed.
- Hand throttle control provides infinitely variable means of fixing engine speed, ideal for steady operation of hydromechanical work tools.
Convenient Service Features
- Easy to lift engine hood provides easy access to all major components and service points from ground level.
- S•O•S valve is conveniently located in the engine bay for analyzing hydraulic system cleanliness and pressure taps for service analysis, prolonging machine life.
- Two stage air cleaner with primary and secondary element and a visual restriction indicator improves service life.
- Auxiliary fuses, relays and other electrical service points are all located together behind a locked door for ease of servicing.
- Spin-on engine and hydraulic oil filters and fuel filter with water separator are vertically mounted for easier servicing.
- Heavy-duty wiring increases electrical durability and is multicolored to ease diagnosis and fault finding. Water resistant sealed connectors prevent dust and moisture from interfering with the electronics.
- Wheels and tires are mounted on studs rather than secured with bolts for easier wheel removal/installation.
Superior Dealer Service
- Make comparisons of machines, with estimates of component life, preventative maintenance and cost of production.
- Financing packages are flexible to meet your needs.
- Your Cat dealer can evaluate the cost to repair, rebuild and replace your machine, so you can make the right choice.
- For more information on Cat products, dealer services and industry solutions, visit us at www.cat.com.
- Transmission, 20 km/h (12.4 mph) with standard axles
- Transmission inching function
- Hydrostatic drive
- Skid steer loader quick coupler
- Loader arm float function
- Connect under pressure hydraulic quick connector
- MHI S4Q2-T Interim Tier 4 emissions compliant
- Two stage air cleaner with visual indicator
- Cat Extended Life Coolant
- Lockable engine compartments
- Easy quick release fuel filter/water separator
- Engine oil drain valve
- Battery, maintenance free, 650 CCA
- Engine cold starter aid
- Alternator, 90 amp
- Roading lights
- Back up alarm
- Pressure test points
- Recovery hitch pin ready
- S•O•S ports
- Fuel filler cap
- Multifunction joystick with direction control
- Auxiliary control switch
- Warning indicators for major systems
- Wiper/washer front and rear (cab only)
- Easy clean cab floor
- Left side door (cab only)
- Personal storage
- Cup holder
- Heated rear window
- ROPS & FOPS
- Wrist rest
- Seat belt, 50 mm (2 in), retractable
- Cabin light
- Auxiliary power sockets
- Coat hook
- Heater with window, side, feet and defrost vents
- Sound suppression
- Steering column, fixed
- Heavy duty floor mat
- Seat, static, vinyl
- Left sliding window (cab only)
- Storage tray
- Internal mirror
- Creeper control
- Hand throttle
- Ride control
- 100% Differential Lock on both axles
- Proportional auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- Return to dig work tool positioner
- Engine block heater, 120V
- Cat extended life coolant, protects to -50° C (-58° F)
- Turbine style precleaner
- Rotating beacon
- Work tool wiring harness
- Working lights, two front and two rear
- Battery, heavy duty, 880 CCA
- Tire options including Flexport and flotation tires
- Recovery hitch pin
- Guard, overhead, FOPS II rating
- For all work tool options, consult your Cat dealer
- Air conditioning
- Cab, Comfort
- Proportional auxiliary control
- External mirrors (2)
- Seat belt, 75 mm (3 in), retractable
- Seat, adjustable suspension, vinyl
- Seat, adjustable suspension, cloth
- Radio ready kit including speakers (cab only)
- Sun visor
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
2006 ford f650 rollback, had bought truck with bad C7. pulled a C7 out of a frightliner school bus,... [More]
Goodday, Does anyone have the SEHS7259 single bearing generator alignment procedure they can sh... [More]
Have a freightliner with a Caterpillar C7 engine. Cannot find the belt diagram on the truck&nbs... [More]