The Cat® 903C delivers high performance with outstanding versatility. Spacious cab with joystick control keeps you comfortable throughout the work day, allowing you to get more done. Loader design delivers strength and durability with superior control.
- Performance – Well balanced weight and power make the 903C suitable for tasks in agriculture, landscaping, snow, construction, and industrial segments. Optional external counterweights increase lift capacity for demanding jobs.
- Ease of Operation – Two independent control levers for lift/tilt and auxiliary functions provide excellent bucket feel and implement modulation.
- Power Train – Hydrostatic drive line features a 16 km/h (10 mph) travel speed. Axles are available with front and rear diff-lock.
- Safety – Reduced engine overhang lends itself to excellent rear and corner visibility, keeping the operator safe and productive to the task at hand.
- Serviceability – Fully opening rear hood allows easy access to engine compartment featuring side-by-side coolers and transparent fuel/water separator.
- Work Tools – Standard Skid Steer Loader coupler and continuous auxiliary hydraulic flow enables the 903C to use a large range of Cat Skid Steer Loader hydro mechanical work tools.
- Air cleaner, two stage with visual indicator
- Cat C2.4, 41.8 hp (31.2 kW) engine: – Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim emission standards
- Closed circuit breather
- Cold start plugs
- Electrical fuel priming pump
- Extended life coolant protects to –37° C (–34° F)
- Frame mounted heavy duty axles with outboard planetary reduction
- Maintenance free, sealed for life, prop shaft and universal joints
- Transmission, 16 km/h (10 mph)
- 12 volt direct electric starting
- Alternator, 70A
- Battery disconnect switch
- Cab mounted fuse panel
- Ignition key start/stop switch
- Maintenance free, sealed for life, 650 CCA heavy duty battery
- Cup holder
- Digital service hour meter
- Engine coolant temperature gauge
- Fuel level gauge
- Heavy duty, easy clean floor mat
- Operator warning system indicators: – Parking brake applied – Hydraulic oil temperature – Engine oil pressure – Service brake pressure – Hydraulic filter bypass
- Seat: – Static, vinyl with 51 mm (2 in) retractable seat belt
- Two external mirrors – knock back
- 3rd valve auxiliary hydraulics with continuous flow detent, standard flow
- Engine enclosure – lockable
- Guarded front headlight
- Hydraulic oil level sight gauge
- Lift arm safety brace
- Loader arm float function
- Lockable fuel filler cap
- Manual quick coupler, skid steer loader compatible
- Parking brake (secondary brake)
- Quick release fuel filter/water separator
- Reversing light
- Self-canceling direction indicators
- Work tool return to dig
- Z-bar linkage
- Standard for use with 304 mm (12 in) tires
- Wide for use with 393 mm (15.5 in) tires
- Mechanical suspension, vinyl with 51 mm (2 in) seat belt
- Mechanical suspension, vinyl with 75 mm (3 in) seat belt
- Mechanical suspension, fabric with 51 mm (2 in) seat belt
- Mechanical suspension, fabric with 75 mm (3 in) seat belt
- 12-16.5 10PR
- Flotation 33-15.5 × 16.5
- Flexport 33 × 6 × 11
- For all work tool options, consult your Cat dealer.
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
2006 ford f650 rollback, had bought truck with bad C7. pulled a C7 out of a frightliner school bus,... [More]
Goodday, Does anyone have the SEHS7259 single bearing generator alignment procedure they can sh... [More]
Have a freightliner with a Caterpillar C7 engine. Cannot find the belt diagram on the truck&nbs... [More]