The new F Series generation is here to help you take on the wide variety of challenges you face every day, more easily and with more pleasure. F Series – Easier Than Ever.
Fuel Efficiency and Reduced Exhaust Emissions
Transparent Technologies and Longer Service Intervals
- The new Eco Mode, Auto Engine Speed Control and Engine Idle Shutdown help further reduce your overall fuel consumption.
- Product Link™ allows remote monitoring of the machine and helps improve overall efficiency.
- Your Cat dealer can help extend service intervals, meaning fewer fluids and disposals, all adding up to lower costs.
Biodiesel and Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil
- The M314F has the flexibility of running on either ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD) fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less or up to B20 biodiesel fuel blended with ULSD.
- Cat BIO HYDO™ Advanced HEES™ reduces the impact on the environment.
Cat Certified Used
The Power and Performance You Need – Constant Power Strategy
The Power and Performance You Need – A Transparent Emission Solution That Works
- Transparent: no operator intervention
- Efficient: no work interruption, even in case of extended idling time
- Simple: minimum maintenance. Longitudinal engine installation, which further simplifies maintenance.
The Power and Performance You Need – Biodiesel Not a Problem
The Power and Performance You Need – Proven Technology
- Automatic Engine Speed Control: lowers engine speed when it is not needed.
- NEW Engine Idle Shutdown (when activated): turns the engine off when it’s been idling for more than a pre-set amount of time.
- NEW Cooling System: variable speed and on-demand fan optimizing consumption.
- NEW enhanced Eco Mode: reduces engine speed while delivering the same power.
- Automatic shift to Travel Mode when you start riding: optimizes driveline performance while preserving fuel.
Legacy from the Renowned Cat Wheeled Excavators
- Frequently used switches are centralized, kept to the minimum and ideally located close to the joysticks.
- Storage compartments are useful... when well designed. The lunch box provides sufficient room to store a hard hat. Several other areas include drink, phone, or key holders.
Comfortable Seat Options
Safety Is Not Optional
Details That Make the Difference
Smart Controls to Reduce Fatigue
- Features like ride control, SmartBoom or Joystick Steering will be precious to increase your productivity.
- New technologies that work transparently like the swing and auto travel lock or the automatic brake and axle lock, reduce the number of tasks you need to do.
Plug, Charge and Play Your Devices
- The 12V 10A power supply socket is conveniently located for charging your laptop, or a tablet.
- A CD/MP3 Radio with speakers and USB port is available.
A Cab Just for You – Fully Adjustable
- Seat armrests, in height and angle
- Steering column adjustment, not only tilting fore/aft but also in height
- Hydraulic sensitivity of the machine to make it more or less aggressive
- Joystick controls, buttons and thumb wheels
- Automatic air conditioning
Low Sound Levels, Less Fatigue
Outstanding Visibility: See the Difference!
- Standard LED working lights and halogen front roading lights
- LED dome light
- All glass areas have been drastically increased
- Choice of 70/30 front windshield or one-piece laminated windshield
- New wide angle mirrors including a lower mirror for better visibility to the ground
- Parallel intermittent (four speeds) wipers covering the whole windshield
Standard Rear and Side Wide Angle Cameras
Large Color Monitor
Make the Move to the Next Generation
Easier Than Ever
- Choose the very speed you wish
- Press the quick access button on the monitor
- Enjoy the ride
It’s as Easy as That.
Swing and Auto Travel Lock: As Fast, As Safe
- Just press a button,
- Align the upper to the lower frame,
- Enjoy the ride: a green indicator confirms the swing and the implements have been automatically locked.
It’s as Easy as That.Integrated Pin Code – Switch Off and Relax
- The pin code is integrated into the monitor (standard)
- Entering the right code allows the engine to start
It’s as Easy as That.
Efficient Design, Smart and Fast
- Simple Design: The new hydraulic valve compartment and routings offer a simple and clean design to help ensure durability. Everything is reachable from ground level.
- Smart Main Hydraulics: The system allows reducing the load on the engine when not needed, which translates into lower fuel consumption.
- Dedicated Swing Pump: A closed hydraulic circuit is dedicated to the swing only. Having two separate pumps, one for the swing and the other for the other functions allows faster and smoother combined movements.
Control Like No Other
- Load Sensing Hydraulics – Controllability is one of the main attributes of Cat excavators, and one of the key contributors to this is the load sensing hydraulic system that’s designed to provide fast cycle times, great lift capacity and high bucket and stick forces to maximize your efficiency in any job.
- Adjustable Hydraulic Sensitivity – Allows you to adjust the aggressiveness of the machine according to the application.
- Stick Regeneration Circuit – Increases efficiency and helps enhance controllability for higher productivity.
Proportional Auxiliary Hydraulics, Tremendous Versatility
Heavy Duty Axles
Advanced Disc Brake System
New Blade Design
- Optimized design to provide rigidity, stability and ease of maintenance.
- A profile that allows material to roll better and minimizes material packing.
- Short stick – 2000 mm (6'7") for maximum breakout force and lifting capability
- Medium stick – 2300 mm (7'7") for greater crowd force and lift capacity
- Long stick – 2600 mm (8'6") for greater depth and reach
- Industrial stick – 2900 mm (9'6"): A drop nose stick for industrial applications.
- Variable Adjustable (VA) – improved right side visibility and roading balance. When working in tight quarters or lifting heavy loads, the VA boom offers the best flexibility.
- One-Piece Boom – Fits best for all standard applications such as truck loading and digging. A unique straight section in the curve of the side plate reduces stress flow and helps increase boom life.
- Offset Boom – The large offset dimensions allow you to dig along walls, over obstacles, to grade while driving, and to dig under laid tubes without damaging them. The combination with a tiltable ditch cleaning bucket lets you operate a highly versatile system.
Get the Most from Your Machine
Dig, Load, Finish and Compact
Move and Handle Material
Demolish and Break
Sort and Load
Scrap and Recycle
Save Time with Tool Changes
Convenient Access Built In
A Smart Design for Any Temperature
A Fresh Idea
Lube and Fuel Options
Keep It Simple.
Manage Your Machine Remotely
- Safety seat belt and warning indicators (monitor)
- Automatic swing lock
- Automatic brake and axle lock
- Safety Lever, preventing exit when the implements are not locked out
- Emergency shut off switch and battery disconnect switch
- Travel alarm
- Lowering check valves
Safe and Quiet Cab
- Three longer access steps, aligned with the cab entry
- Anti-skid plates on all walkways and steps reducing slipping hazards
- New, convenient door handrail
- Safety lever built into the tiltable console to make sure the way in and out is free of obstacle
- LED lights for all working lights for enhanced night-time visibility
- Halogen lights for front roading lights
- LED dome light for better illumination inside the cab
- Enlarged glass gives you excellent visibility to the front, top, rear, and sides, even to the right
- Standard rearview camera gives you a clear field of view behind the machine through the monitor. Camera is integrated into the counterweight.
- Standard sideview camera, to check nothing is hidden to you from the front right hand side to the rear of the machine
- Lenses of all the cameras are wide angle and heated
- All mirrors are wide angle and allow view not only around the machine but also to the ground
- Increased skylight and windshield glass area
- Improved lighting with standard LED lights for all working lights
- Optional heated mirrors
- Great left hand side visibility with the new all glass door
- Halogen front roading lights
- Wide rear window
- Reflecting red lights on rear and blade/outriggers
- Standard wide rearview camera
- Standard side camera and dedicated monitor
- Large right hand side window
- Mirrors, wide angle, with additional lower mirror for ground visibility
Support You Can Count On
- Best long-term investment with financing options and services
- Productive operation with training programs
- Preventive maintenance and guaranteed maintenance contracts
- Uptime, with best-in-class parts availability
- Repair, rebuild, or replace? Your dealer can help evaluate the best option.
- Alternator, 100 A
- Lighting: – LED light package, including all working lights (compatible with falling object guard) – Boom LED working light – Cab interior LED Light – Roading lights two front, halogen – Roading lights two LED modules rear – LED working lights, cab mounted (two front, one rear, and one counterweight for the rear camera)
- Main shut-off switch
- Maintenance free batteries, heavy duty
- Signal/warning horn
- Electrical refueling pump
- Signal/warning horn
- Cat C4.4 engine with ACERT Technology meets Tier 4 Final emission standards
- Aftertreatment technologies including the Cat Emission Module package (CEM)
- Automatic Engine Speed Control (AESC), including one touch low idle
- Engine Idle Shutdown (EIS)
- Power mode selector
- Altitude 3000 m (9,842 ft)
- Automatic starting aid
- Fuel/water separator with water in fuel switch
- Electric fuel priming pump
- Adjustable hydraulic sensitivity
- All Cat XT™-6 ES hoses
- Anti-drift valves for bucket, and tool control/multi-function circuits
- Basic control circuits: – Medium pressure
- Two-way, medium pressure circuit, for rotating or tilting of work tools
- One/two-way high pressure for hammer application or opening and closing of a work tool
- Boom Lowering Check Valve (BLCV), including overload warning device
- Heavy lift mode
- Load-sensing hydraulic system
- Separate swing pump
- Stick Lowering Check Device (SLCV)
- Stick regeneration circuit
- Reinforced (ROPS) cab structure compliant with 2006/42/EC and tested according to ISO 12117-2:2008
- Adjustable armrests
- Air conditioner, heater and defroster with automatic climate control
- Cigarette lighter (24 volt)
- Beverage cup/can holder
- Bolt-on Falling Object Guards (FOGS) capability
- Bottle holder
- Bottom mounted intermittent (four speeds) wiping system that covers the upper and lower windshield glass
- Cameras: – Rear mounted wide angle camera (integrated into the counterweight) display through the cab monitor – Right side wide angle camera, mounted on the cooling hood, displayed on a dedicated large color monitor
- Coat hook
- Cruise Control System
- Fastened seat belt warning signal
- Floor mat, washable, with storage compartment
- FM Radio with CD player, speakers and USB port
- Fully adjustable suspension seat
- Instrument panel, full graphic and color display: – Information and warning messages in local language – Gauges for fuel level, engine coolant, Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) and hydraulic oil temperature – Filters/fluids change intervals – Indicators for headlights, turning signal, low fuel, engine dial setting – Clock with 10-day backup battery
- Interior LED lighting with door switch
- Joystick pilot operated
- Laminated upper front windshield
- Left side console, tiltable, with lock out for all controls
- Literature holder in right hand side panel
- Mobile phone holder
- Parking brake
- Pin-code, engine start prevention
- Power supply, 12V-10A
- Rain protector (Not compatible with the falling objects guards)
- Rear window, emergency, tempered glass, with hammer
- Retractable seat belt, integrated into the seat
- Safety lever, integrated into the left console
- Skylight, laminated glass
- Sealed cab with positive filtered ventilation
- Sliding door windows
- Steering column, adjustable height and angle
- Storage area suitable for a lunch box
- Sunshade for windshield and skylight
- All wheel drive
- Automatic axle/brake lock
- Creeper speed
- Electronic swing and travel lock
- Heavy-duty axles, advanced disc brake system and travel motor, adjustable braking force
- Oscillating front axle, lockable, with remote greasing point
- Steps with box in undercarriage (left and right)
- Two-piece drive with extended greasing intervals
- Two speed hydrostatic transmission
- Auto-lube, centralized greasing (implement and swing gear)
- Automatic swing brake
- Counterweight, 2800 kg (6,173 lb)
- Engine emergency shutoff switch
- Mirrors, wide angle, frame and cab
- Product Link
- S•O•SSM sampling valves for engine oil, hydraulic oil and coolant
- Basic control circuits: – Second high pressure
- Additional two-way, high pressure circuit, for tools requiring a second high or medium pressure function
- Cat BIO HYDO Advanced HEES biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Booms: – One-piece boom, 4815 mm (15'10") – VA boom (two piece), 5028 mm (16'6") – Offset boom, 5028 mm (16'6")
- Sticks: – 2000 mm (6'7") – 2300 mm (7'7") – 2600 mm (8'6") – 2900 mm (9'6") Industrial Stick (without autolube)
- Travel alarm
- Rotating beacon on cab
- Joystick steering
- Seat, adjustable back, with vertical and horizontal air-suspension and head rest: – Comfort, automatic weight adjustment, mechanical lumbar support, heated – Deluxe seat adds automatic height and weight adjustment, pneumatic lumbar support, premium fabric, heated and cooled
- Windshield: – One-piece high impact resistant, laminated (EN356 P5A standards) – 70/30 split, openable
- Mirrors heated, frame and cab
- High pressure pedal
- Joystick pattern, changeable
- Falling Object Guards (top and front)
- Rear radial blade only
- Front blade (radial)/rear outriggers
- Front outriggers/rear blade (radial)
- Front and rear outriggers
- Spacer rings for tires
- Travel restraint
- Cat Machine Security System (MSS)
- Cooling protection package for dusty applications (includes fine mesh for enhanced radiator protection and engine air precleaner)
- Counterweight, 3300 kg (7,275 lb)
- Fenders, front and rear
- Ride Control
- Tires (see "Specifications")
- Attachments (see "Bucket Specifications and Compatibility" and "M314F Work Tool Offering Guide*")
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
2006 ford f650 rollback, had bought truck with bad C7. pulled a C7 out of a frightliner school bus,... [More]
Goodday, Does anyone have the SEHS7259 single bearing generator alignment procedure they can sh... [More]
Have a freightliner with a Caterpillar C7 engine. Cannot find the belt diagram on the truck&nbs... [More]