The 953C WH is the machine to perform many waste handling tasks. It can also be used to compact the top layer of material which minimizes the amount of daily cover needed.
- Feeding waste to landfill compactors
- Leveling waste before daily cover
- Build and maintain service roads
- Remove snow
- Clear land
- Rip compacted material for excavation
- Retrieve mired vehicles on the work site
Waste Material Handling
- Separating materials for recycling
- Moving materials to compost areas
- Charging shredder hoppers
- Truck loading
Construction and Demolition Material Handling
- Loading materials
- Spreading soil and cover material
Seal Protection Guard Group
Heavy-duty Swing Open Bottom Guards
- Help protect engine and drive train from damage.
- Provide easy access for servicing and cleanout.
Heavy-duty Hydraulic Tank Guard
- Helps prevent costly hydraulic tank damage from debris.
- Twice as thick as standard guarding for excellent protection.
Lift Cylinder Line Guard
Tilt Cylinder Guards with Side Mounted Bucket Positioner
Final Drive Abrasion Guards
- Fabricated from abrasion-resistant steel to protect final drive housings.
- Helps prevent final drive failure due to wear-through in abrasive condi-tions.
- Three-piece design enhances serviceability.
Front Idler Guard
Precleaner with Prescreener
- Prevents trash from entering air intake.
- Turbine-type dust ejection system extends filter life.
Swing-out Radiator Grille
- Allows easy access for cleaning radiator.
- Makes cooling system work more efficiently.
Debris Barrier Package
- Rubber baffle added to front and rubber seals to rear of cab. Reduces build-up of debris in engine and power train components. Results in longer operating time between cleanouts.
- Seals added to engine side doors to prevent entry of radiator-plugging waste.
- Fenders help protect cab and sheet metal.
- Reinforcements added to improve strength.
- Increases bucket capacity in waste
- Helps prevent bucket spillage
Heavy-duty Hinged Windshield Screen
Third Valve Line Guard
- General Purpose Bucket
- General Purpose Landfill Bucket
- Multi-Purpose Bucket
- Multi-Purpose Landfill Bucket
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
Have a freightliner with a Caterpillar C7 engine. Cannot find the belt diagram on the truck&nbs... [More]
I need to replaced the engine mount bushings on my 242D but the bolts hit the fuel tank.I there a se... [More]
How can i verify that theres actually a high pressure in crankcase? Before shutdown, MPD also diplay... [More]