An industry-first sealed and pressurized cab, increased rated operating capacity, higher horsepower and superior performance help you get more done and increase your bottom line.
Sealed and Pressurized Cab
Seat Mounted Joystick Controls
Air Ride Seat
Advanced Machine Information and Control System
Additional Features for Maximum Comfort
- Easy to read instrument panels
- Air conditioner and heater provides greater comfort in extreme conditions
- Selectable Pattern Control which allows the operator to select the control pattern they are most familiar with for greater productivity.
Vertical Lift Design
Hand and Foot Throttles
Electronic Torque Management
XHP Hydraulic System
Selectable Implement Control
Speed Sensitive Ride Control
The Right Tool for the Job
- Blades (angle, dozer)
- Buckets (general purpose, high capacity, dirt, utility, light material, multi purpose, industrial grapple, utility grapple)
- Brooms (angle, pickup, utility)
- Cold Planers
- Forks (pallet, industrial grapple, utility grapple, utility)
- Hydraulic Hammers
- Landscape Tillers
- Landscape Rakes
- Material Handling Arm
- Power Box Rakes
- Snow Blowers
- Stump Grinders
- Vibratory Compactors
- Wheel Saws
AccuGrade™ Grade Control System for Skid Steer, Multi Terrain and Compact Track Loaders
- Rear door opens 90 degrees for easy access to both sides of the engine.
- Cab tilts rearward for easy access to all hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, lines and hydraulic tank.
- Daily maintenance points are easily accessible.
- Wires are color coded and numbered for easy identification.
- SOS oil sampling valves are standard to allow regular monitoring of the engine and hydraulic oil quality.
- 12 volt Electrical System
- 100 ampere Alternator
- Ignition Key Start/Stop Switch
- Lights: Gauge backlighting, two rear tail lights, two rear halogen working lights, two adjustable front halogen lights, dome light.
- Backup Alarm
- Heavy Duty Battery, 1,000 CCA
- Gauges: Fuel level, hour meter
- Operator Warning System Indicators: Air filter restriction, alternator output, armrest raised/operator out of seat, engine coolant temperature, engine oil pressure, glow plug activation, hydraulic filter restriction, hydraulic oil temperature, parking brake engaged.
- Cloth Seat, Air Suspension
- Fold-in Ergonomic Contoured Armrest
- Control Interlock System, when operator leaves seat or armrest raised: Hydraulic system disables, hydrostatic transmission disables, parking brake engages.
- ROPS Cab, Enclosed, Tilt Up
- FOPS, Level I
- Top, Rear and Side Windows
- Headliner, Deluxe
- Floor Mat
- Interior Rear View Mirror
- 12 volt Electric Socket
- Hand (Dial) and Foot Throttle, Electronic with Decel Feature
- Advanced Machine Information and Control System (AMICS)
- Cat C3.8, Turbo, Tier 4 Interim (Stage IIIB) Certified Engine
- Air Cleaner, Dual Element, Radial Seal
- SOSSM Sampling Valve, Hydraulic Oil
- Filters, Cartridge-type, Hydraulic
- Filters, Cartridge-type, Fuel and Water Separator
- Radiator/Hydraulic Oil Cooler (side-by-side)
- Spring Applied, Hydraulically Released, Parking Brake
- Hydrostatic Transmission, 2 Speed (standard)
- Four Wheel Chain Drive, 14 x 17.5 Tires
- Engine Enclosure, Lockable
- Extended Life Antifreeze, -37° C (-34° F)
- Machine Tie Down Points (4)
- Support, Lift Arm
- Hydraulic Oil Level Sight Gauge
- Radiator, Coolant Level Sight Gauge
- Radiator, Expansion Bottle
- Cat ToughGuard™ Hose
- Auxiliary, Hydraulics, Continuous Flow
- Heavy Duty, Flat Faced Quick Disconnects with Integrated Pressure Release
- Split D-Ring to Route Work Tool Hoses Along Side of Left Lift Arm
- Electrical Outlet, Beacon
- Belly Pan Cleanout
- Variable Speed Demand Fan
- Quick Coupler, Mechanical or Hydraulic
- Seat Belt, 50 mm (2 in) or 75 mm (3 in)
- Comfort Package:
- Enclosed ROPS with Heat (C3): Cup Holder, Radio Ready, Air Ride Seat, Air Conditioner with Heater and Defroster, Side Windows, Door (Glass or Polycarbonate)
- Performance Package:
- H3: XHP Hydraulics, Dual Direction Electronic Self Level (raise and lower), Work Tool Return to Dig, Work Tool Positioner, Electronic Snubbing (lift)
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
Have a freightliner with a Caterpillar C7 engine. Cannot find the belt diagram on the truck&nbs... [More]
I need to replaced the engine mount bushings on my 242D but the bolts hit the fuel tank.I there a se... [More]
How can i verify that theres actually a high pressure in crankcase? Before shutdown, MPD also diplay... [More]