An industry-first sealed and pressurized cab, increased rated operating capacity, higher horsepower and superior performance help you get more done and increase your bottom line.
Sealed and Pressurized Cab
Seat Mounted Joystick Controls
Air Ride Seat Available
Advanced Machine Information and Control System
Additional Features for Maximum Comfort
- Easy to read instrument panels
- Optional air conditioner and heater provides greater comfort in extreme conditions
- Optional Selectable Pattern Control which allows the operator to select the control pattern they are most familiar with for greater productivity.
Radial Lift Design
Hand and Foot Throttles
Electronic Torque Management
- Increased lift and tilt breakout forces allowing you to move more material and get more done.
- Continuous demand fan for improved fuel efficiency, increased horsepower, reduced sound levels and improved cold weather performance.
- Cat ToughGuard™ hoses for increased reliability and durability.
High Flow XPS
Selectable Implement Control
Speed Sensitive Ride Control
The Right Tool for the Job
- Blades (angle, dozer)
- Buckets (general purpose, high capacity, dirt, utility, light material, multi purpose, industrial grapple, utility grapple)
- Brooms (angle, pickup, utility)
- Cold Planers
- Forks (pallet, industrial grapple, utility grapple, utility)
- Hydraulic Hammers
- Landscape Tillers
- Landscape Rakes
- Material Handling Arm
- Power Box Rakes
- Snow Blowers
- Stump Grinders
- Vibratory Compactors
- Wheel Saws
AccuGrade™ Grade Control System for Skid Steer, Multi Terrain and Compact Track Loaders
- Rear door opens 90 degrees for easy access to both sides of the engine.
- Cab tilts rearward for easy access to all hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, lines and hydraulic tank.
- Daily maintenance points are easily accessible.
- Wires are color coded and numbered for easy identification.
- SOS oil sampling valves are standard to allow regular monitoring of the engine and hydraulic oil quality.
- 12 volt Electrical System
- 90 ampere Alternator
- Ignition Key Start/Stop Switch
- Lights: Gauge backlighting, two rear tail lights, two rear halogen working lights, two adjustable front halogen lights, dome light.
- Backup Alarm
- Heavy Duty Battery, 850 CCA
- Gauges: Fuel level, hour meter
- Operator Warning System Indicators: Air filter restriction, alternator output, armrest raised/operator out of seat, engine coolant temperature, engine oil pressure, glow plug activation, hydraulic filter restriction, hydraulic oil temperature, parking brake engaged.
- Vinyl seat
- Fold-in Ergonomic Contoured Armrest
- Control Interlock System, when operator leaves seat or armrest raised: Hydraulic system disables, hydrostatic transmission disables, parking brake engages.
- ROPS Cab, Open, Tilt Up
- FOPS, Level I
- Top and Rear Windows
- Headliner, Deluxe
- Floor Mat
- Interior Rear View Mirror
- 12 volt Electric Socket
- Cat C3.4 DIT Diesel Engine Meeting Interim Tier 4/Stage IIIB Emission Requirements
- Air Cleaner, Dual Element, Radial Seal
- SOSSM Sampling Valve, Hydraulic Oil
- Filters, Spin-on, Hydraulic
- Filters, Bayonet-type, Fuel and Water Separator
- Tilt Up Radiator/Hydraulic Oil Cooler
- Spring Applied, Hydraulically Released, Parking Brake
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Four Wheel Chain Drive
- Engine Enclosure, Lockable
- Extended Life Antifreeze, -37° C (-34° F)
- Machine Tie Down Points (4)
- Support, Lift Arm
- Hydraulic Oil Level Sight Gauge
- Radiator Coolant Level Sight Gauge
- Radiator, Expansion Bottle
- Cat ToughGuard™ Hose
- Auxiliary, Hydraulics, Continuous Flow
- Heavy Duty, Flat Faced Quick Disconnects
- Split D-Ring to Route Work Tool Hoses Along Side of Left Lift Arm
- Electrical Outlet, Beacon
- Belly Pan Cleanout
- Hydraulics, Standard or High Flow XPS
- Quick Coupler, Mechanical or Hydraulic
- Seat Belt, 50 mm (2 in) or 75 mm (3 in)
- Comfort Package (must select one of the following):
- Open ROPS (C1): Suspension Seat (no heater or door)
- Enclosed ROPS with Heat (C2): Cup Holder, Radio Ready, Seat (choice of Suspension or Air Ride), Heater and Defroster, Side Windows, Door (either Glass or Polycarbonate)
- Enclosed ROPS with A/C (C3): Features of C2 Package plus Air Conditioner
- Performance Package (must select one of the following):
- Performance Package 1: One Speed
- Performance Package 2: One Speed, Self Level
- Performance Package 3: Two Speed, Self Level
- Performance Package 4: Two Speed, Self Level, Ride Control, Advanced Machine Information and Control System (AMICS)
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
my cat 246 was running fine when we parked it . the next day turned the key on, had buzzer, glow plu... [More]
I've got an older colleague with a 307C 2004-model excavator. He came to me asking if it's possible... [More]
please give any advice to me.. i have using caterpillar 3512 generator from last 4 months in my... [More]