We know that when it comes to material handling equipment, your success depends on high productivity and dependable performance. The MH3024 offers a great compromise between the agility, versatility and performance of a wheeled excavator and the stability, efficiency and power needed to cope with harsh environments and applications of industrial, scrap, waste recycling and bulk handling operations, which call for safe, quality and reliable products, while generating a low operating cost to the owner. The new MH3024 is here to help you take on the wide variety of challenges you face every day, more easily and with more pleasure. Commitment from the Ground Up.
Make the Move to the Next Generation
Made to be Efficient
Made to Keep Your Costs Down
Maintenance: Keep it Simple
Made to Make Operation Easy and Pleasant
Be Flexible to Win
Safety and Comfort Are Not Optional
- Embedded smart devices help enforce safe behaviors, like the automatic swing lock, brake and axle lock, and safety lever
- The new cab contributes to your comfort with limited vibrations and drastically reduced sound levels
- Improved access with new and longer handrails, steps and service platform
- Improved visibility with enlarged glass areas, rear and side cameras and LED working lights
Fuel Efficiency and Reduced Exhaust Emissions
Transparent Technologies and Longer Service Intervals
- The new Eco Modes, Auto Engine Speed Control and Engine Idle Shutdown help further reduce your overall fuel consumption.
- Product Link™ allows remote monitoring of the machine and helps improve overall efficiency.
- You Cat dealer can help extend service intervals, meaning fewer fluids and disposals, all adding up to lower costs.
Biodiesel and Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil
- The MH3024 has the flexibility of running on either ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD) fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less or biodiesel (up to B20) fuel blended with ULSD.
- Cat BIO HYDO™ Advanced HEES™ reduces the impact on the environment.
Cat Certified Used
The Power and Performance You Need – Constant Power Strategy
The Power and Performance You Need – A Transparent Emission Solution That Works.
- Transparent: no operator intervention
- Durable: fit for life Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Efficient: no work interruption, even in case of extended idling time
- Simple: minimum maintenance. Longitudinal engine installation, which further simplifies maintenance.
The Power and Performance You Need – Biodiesel Not a Problem
The Power and Performance You Need – Proven Technology
- Automatic Engine Speed Control: lowers engine speed when it is not needed.
- NEW Engine Idle Shutdown (when activated): turns the engine off when it’s been idling for more than a pre-set amount of time.
- NEW Cooling System: variable speed and on-demand fan optimizing consumption.
- NEW enhanced Eco Mode: reduces engine speed while delivering the same power.
- Automatic shift to Travel Mode when you start riding: optimizes driveline performance while preserving fuel.
Efficient Design, Smart and Fast
- Simple Design – The new hydraulic valve compartment and routings offer a simple and clean design to help ensure durability. Everything is reachable from ground level.
- Smart Main Hydraulics – The system allows reducing the load on the engine when not needed, which translates into lower fuel consumption.
- Dedicated Swing Pump – A closed hydraulic circuit is dedicated to the swing only. Having two separate pumps, one for the swing and the second for the other functions allows faster and smoother combined movements.
Control Like No Other
- Electronic Pump Control – Controllability is one of the main attributes of the MH3024, and one of the key contributors to this is the Electronic Pump Control (EPC) that’s designed to improve response time and precision. It puts flow exactly where you need it, when you need it, which means a much smoother operation and greater efficiency.
- Adjustable Hydraulic Sensitivity – Allows you to adjust the aggressiveness of the machine according to the application.
- Stick Regeneration Circuit – Increases efficiency and helps enhance controllability for higher productivity.
Well Balanced Cooling Package
High Visibility – 2400 mm (94.5 in) Elevated Cab
- Stable – Wide lift arms, deep box-sectioned design, strong top and bottom links and retractable hydraulic cylinders used to raise the cab for greater stability.
- Fast – Two heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders provide quick and controlled up and down travel.
- Comfortable – The parallelogram design of the linkage allows the cab to remain level at all ranges of motion. Cab movement is also slowed as it reaches the end of the riser stroke, with no sudden start/stop effect.
- Safe – The cab can be lowered using either a lever inside the cab or one on the frame at ground level in the event of a hydraulic malfunction.
- Material Handling – The Material Handling undercarriage with four welded outriggers is ideal when extra stability is needed.
- Material Handling with Dozer Blade – An optional expansion to the Material Handling Undercarriage includes an additional dozer blade mounted ahead of the front stabilizers to be used to push material commonly encountered in waste and millyard applications.
- The standard undercarriage allows for different kinds of stabilizers and blades to be attached either to the front or to the rear.
Advanced Disc Brake System
Joystick Steering (Optional)
Swing and Auto Travel Lock
- Just press a button,
- Align the upper to the lower frame,
- Enjoy the ride: a green indicator confirms the swing and the implements have been automatically locked.
Integrated Pin Code
- The pin code is integrated into the monitor (standard)
- Entering the right code allows the engine to start
- Choose the very speed you wish
- Press the quick access button on the monitor
- Enjoy the ride
Legacy from the Renowned Cat Wheeled Material Handlers
- Frequently used switches are centralized, kept to the minimum and ideally located close to the joysticks.
- Storage compartments are useful … when well designed. The lunch box provides sufficient room to store a hard hat. Several other areas include drink, phone, or key holders.
Comfortable Seat Options
Safety – Not Optional
Details That Make the Difference
Smart Controls to Reduce Fatigue
- Features like SmartBoom or joystick steering will be precious to increase your productivity.
- New technologies that work transparently like the swing and auto travel lock or the automatic brake and axle lock, reduce the number of tasks you need to do.
Plug, Charge and Play Your Devices
- The 12V 10A power supply socket is conveniently located for charging your laptop, or a tablet.
- A CD/MP3 radio with speakers and USB port is available.
A Cab Just for You – Fully Adjustable
- Seat armrests, in height and angle
- Steering column adjustment, not only tilting fore/aft but also in height
- Hydraulic sensitivity of the machine to make it more or less aggressive
- Joystick controls, buttons and thumb wheels
- Automatic air conditioning
Incredibly Low Sound Levels, Less Fatigue
Outstanding Visibility: See the difference!
- Standard LED working lights and halogen roading lights
- Standard LED dome light
- All glass areas have been drastically increased
- Choice of 70/30 front windshield or one piece windshield
- New wide angle mirrors including a lower mirror for a better visibility to the ground
- Parallel intermittent (four speeds) wipers covering the whole windshield
Standard Rear and Side Wide Angle Cameras
Large Color Monitor
Convenient Access Built In
A Smart Design for Any Temperature
A Fresh Idea
Lube and Fuel Options
Keep it simple.
Manage Your Machine Remotely
Attachment Solutions for Scrap Recycling, Bulk Handling
Productive and Perfectly Matched
Built for Severe Material
Orange Peel Grapples
Reduced Damage and Downtime
- Safety seat belt and warning indicators (monitor)
- Automatic swing lock
- Automatic brake and axle lock
- Safety lever, preventing exit when the implements are not locked out
- Emergency shut off switch and battery switch disconnect
- Adjustable travel alarm
- Lowering check valves
- Three longer access steps, aligned with the cab entry
- New additional step integrated into the skirt, directly below the cab door
- Anti-skid plates on all walkways and steps reducing slipping hazards
- Convenient door handrail
- Additional extended handrail, from the top to the bottom of the cab
- Tiltable console, not to obstruct entry into the cab
- Safety lever built into the tiltable console to make sure the way in and out is free of obstacles
- LED lights for all working lights for enhanced visibility
- Halogen lights for all roading lights
- LED dome light for better illumination inside the cab
Safe and Quiet Cab
- Enlarged glass gives you excellent visibility to the front, top, rear, and sides, even to the right
- Standard rearview camera gives you a clear field of view behind the machine through the monitor. Camera is integrated into the counterweight.
- Standard sideview camera, to check nothing is hidden to you from the front right hand side to the rear of the machine
- Lenses of all the cameras are wide angle and heated
- All mirrors are wide angle and allow view not only around the machine but also to the ground
Support You Can Count On
- Best long-term investment with financing options and services
- Productive operation with training programs
- Preventive maintenance and guaranteed maintenance contracts
- Uptime, with best-in-class parts availability
- Repair, rebuild, or replace? Your dealer can help evaluate the best option.
- Alternator, 115A
- Heavy Duty maintenance free batteries
- Lights: – Boom and stick LED working light – One LED light on the counterweight – Cab LED interior dome light – Roading lights two front – Roading lights two rear – Working LED lights, cab mounted (front and rear)
- Main shut-off switch
- Signal/warning horn
- Air filter
- Altitude capability: 3000 m (9,842 ft)
- Automatic engine speed control, including One Touch Low Idle
- Engine Idle Shutdown
- Automatic starting aid
- Cat C7.1 ACERT meeting Tier 4 Final emission standards
- Fuel filter
- Fuel/water separator with level indicator
- High ambient cooling
- Power mode selector (economy, power)
- Adjustable hydraulic sensitivity
- Cat XT-6 ES hoses
- Control circuits (standard and optional, depending on boom/stick/linkage choice): – Medium pressure
- Two-way, medium pressure circuit, for rotating or tilting of work tools
- Heavy lift mode
- Load-sensing hydraulic system
- Oil cooler
- Quick disconnect couplings
- Separate swing pump
- Stick regeneration circuit
- Additional color monitor for sideview camera
- Adjustable armrests
- Air conditioner, heater and defroster with automatic climate control
- Beverage cup/can holder
- Bolt-on top/front guards capability
- Bottle holder
- Bottom mounted, intermittent, parallel wiping system, covering upper and lower windshield glass
- Camera integrated into the counterweight displays through cab monitor
- CD/MP3 radio (12V) at rear location including speakers and 12V converter
- Coat hook
- Cruise control system
- Floor mat, washable, with storage compartment
- Fully adjustable suspension seat
- Hydraulic cab riser
- Instrument panel and gauges, full graphic and color display: – Information and warning messages in local language – Gauges for fuel and DEF levels, engine coolant and hydraulic oil temperature – Filters/fluids change interval, working hours – Indicators for headlights, turning signal, low fuel and DEF, engine dial setting – Clock with 10-day backup battery
- Interior lighting with door switch
- Joysticks, pilot operated
- Laminated front windshield
- Left side console, tiltable, with lock out for all controls
- Lighter (24V)
- Literature holder in right console
- Mobile phone holder
- Parking brake
- Pin code type engine start prevention, integrated into the monitor
- Positive filtered ventilation, variable speed
- Power supply, 12V-10A
- Rear window, emergency exit
- Retractable seat belt, integrated into the seat
- Seat belt indicator and alarm
- Sliding door windows
- Steering column, adjustable angle and height
- Step, integrated into the skirt
- Storage area suitable for a lunch box
- Sunshade for windshield and skylight
- Automatic brake and axle lock
- Automatic swing and implement lock
- Creeper speed
- Four wheel drive
- Full hydraulic steering with emergency capability
- Heavy-duty axles, advanced travel motor, adjustable braking force and disc brake system
- Oscillating front axle, lockable, with remote greasing
- Steps, wide, left and right
- Tool boxes, left and right, in undercarriage
- Two-speed hydrostatic transmission
- Auto-lube system (implements and swing gear)
- Automatic swing brake
- Capability to add auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- Cooling package, fine mesh screen and engine air precleaner
- Cat Electronic Technician capability (ET)
- Counterweight, 4100 kg (9,039 lb)
- Door locks and cap locks with Cat one-key security system
- Lowering check valves, BLCV including overload warning device and SLCV
- Mirrors, frame and cab
- Product Link
- Rear wide angle camera
- Side wide angle camera
- S·O·SSM Quick Sampling valves for engine oil, hydraulic oil and coolant
- Auxiliary boom and stick lines
- Control circuits (standard and optional, depending on boom/stick/linkage choice): – Tool control/multi function
- One/two-way high pressure for hammer application or opening and closing of a work tool
- Programmable flow and pressure for up to 10 work tools – selection via monitor
- Cat BIO HYDO Advanced HEES biodegradable hydraulic oil
- VA boom (5440 mm/17'10"): – Straight stick (2500 mm/8'2", 2900 mm/9'6")
- One-Piece boom (5650 mm/18'6"): – Straight stick (2500 mm/8'2", 2900 mm/9'6")
- Material Handling boom (6800 mm/22'4"): – Drop nose MH stick (4900 mm/16'1" or 5900 mm/19'4") – Straight MH stick (4800 mm/15'9")
- Back-up alarm with three selectable modes
- Rotating beacon
- Top/front guards
- Joystick steering
- Pedal HPF/Hammer for auxiliary operation
- Seat, adjustable high-back: – Vertical air suspension, horizontal suspension, automatic weight adjustment, lumbar support, passive climate system, seat cushion length/angle adjustment and heated seat (Comfort) – Vertical air suspension, horizontal suspension, automatic height and weight adjustment, active climate system, premium microfiber seat fabric, pneumatic lumbar support, seat cushion length and angle adjustment and adjustable dampening (Deluxe)
- Visor for rain protection
- Windshield: – One-piece fixed – 70/30 split, openable
- Dual pneumatic 11.00-20
- Dual solid rubber, 10.00-20
- Spacer rings for tires
- MH undercarriage with four welded outriggers
- MH undercarriage with four welded outriggers and front mounted blade
- Standard undercarriage, with outriggers (front and/or rear), dozer blade (rear)
- Bucket linkages
- Cat Machine Security System
- Counterweight, 5200 kg (11,464 lb)
- Hydraulic quick coupler
- Maximum speed 20 km/h (12.5 mph) or 25 km/h (15.5 mph) (25 km/h [15.5 mph] not compatible with solid tires)
- Mirrors heated, frame and cab
- Refueling pump with dedicated tray for the hose
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
Goodday, Does anyone have the SEHS7259 single bearing generator alignment procedure they can sh... [More]
Have a freightliner with a Caterpillar C7 engine. Cannot find the belt diagram on the truck&nbs... [More]
I need to replaced the engine mount bushings on my 242D but the bolts hit the fuel tank.I there a se... [More]