Equipped with dependable Cat engines, load sensing hydraulics, and factory installed attachments, Caterpillar track harvesters offer the perfect solution for any cut-to-length application.
- D-4 Track Size with 709 C3B Final Drives Track System
- 560 mm (22 in) Double Bar Grouser pads with Mud/Snow Relief Shoes
- 8 Lower Rollers, 2 Upper Rollers, All interchangeable
- Heavy Duty “D” Tow Rings
- Relief Sprockets
- 163 kN (36,600 lb-force) Tractive Effort 2 Speed Track Motor
- Full Lighting Package - 10 Cab-mounted Halogen Lights
- Radio Ready
- Adjustable Shock Cushioned Seat
- I-QAN® Hydraulic Control System with MDL full color graphics display screen
- ROPS/FOPS/OPS CAB
- Heater/Air Conditioner
- 6.4 m (21 ft) Main and Stick with Tool Cylinder and Linkage (Reach To Tree)
- 117 kW (157 HP) Cat C6.6 ACERT Tier 3 Engine
- Side by Side Water/Hydraulic/Air Cooling Package
- 12 Volt Electrical System with Master Disconnect, 160 Amp Alternator
- 378 L (100 gal) Fuel Tank
- 345 Bar (5000 psi) Variable Displacement Load Sense Hydraulic System
- 307 L/min (81 gpm) Hydraulic Oil Flow
- 230 L (60 gal) Hydraulic Oil Reservoir
- Electric Hydraulic Oil Fill Pump
- Oil Cooler with Thermal Bypass
- Fully Proportional Electronic Controls
- 7 m (23 ft, 3 in) XL Main and Stick with Tool Cylinder and Linkage (Reach To Tree)
- 8.2 m (27 ft) Telescopic V-bottom Boom Configuration (Reach To Tree)
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
Goodday, Does anyone have the SEHS7259 single bearing generator alignment procedure they can sh... [More]
Have a freightliner with a Caterpillar C7 engine. Cannot find the belt diagram on the truck&nbs... [More]
I need to replaced the engine mount bushings on my 242D but the bolts hit the fuel tank.I there a se... [More]