Caterpillar forwarders have proven, over-sized components including heavy-duty axles and torque converter power shift transmission. The spacious, comfortable operator station is designed for exceptional visibility.
- Field proven CAT ACERT diesel engines
- Torque converter power shift transmission
- 4-speed electronic shift
- Wet disc axle and parking brakes
- Closed center proportional control valves
- Hydraulic oil cooler with thermal bypass
- Scratch resistant 12.7 mm (1/2 in) tinted polycarbonate windows
- Side windows double as escape routes
- Heater/air conditioner
- Fire extinguisher
- 360° lighting package
- Hydraulic tilt cab
- Isolation mounted cab
- Large engine side covers
- Heavy-duty engine and radiator house
- Purpose-built blade with wear resistant front cutting edge
- Optional brush sweeps
- Heavy frame articulation points
- Full 40° articulation with frame lock
- Adjustable log bunks with floating cam stakes
- Rear mounted loader with durable rack and pinion swing system
- Wrapped hoses
- Full load high reach boom
- 250˚ rotation
- European style butt-bypass grapple with high strength steel dampener
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
Have a freightliner with a Caterpillar C7 engine. Cannot find the belt diagram on the truck&nbs... [More]
I need to replaced the engine mount bushings on my 242D but the bolts hit the fuel tank.I there a se... [More]
How can i verify that theres actually a high pressure in crankcase? Before shutdown, MPD also diplay... [More]