The Cat® 308E2 CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator delivers high performance, durability and versatility in a compact design to help you work in a variety of applications.
- The durable hoods and frame and the compact radius design of the 308E2 CR let you work comfortably and confidently in confined areas.
- The operator environment includes a high quality suspension seat, easy to adjust armrests and 100% pilot controls which offer consistent and long-lasting controllability.
- High Definition Hydraulic System provides a load sensing and flow sharing capability leading to operational precision, efficient performance and greater controllability.
- Power on Demand provides optimal efficiency and performance the moment you need it. This automatic system ensures fuel efficiency through appropriate engine rating to meet all operational needs as required.
- Broad range of Cat Work Tools make the Cat Mini Excavator a versatile machine, able to meet the requirements of any job site.
- 180 degrees of bucket rotation provides greater material retention during truck loading and easier flat wall digging without having to reposition the machine.
- Front shovel bucket orientation provides the operator with more ways to get the job done faster.
- COMPASS Control Panel is a standard feature that allows the operator to easily adjust auxiliary flows to achieve the optimal work tool performance, activate auto idle for improved fuel efficiency and utilize the security system to ensure protection of valuable assets with the simple touch of a button.
- The Site Reference System included in the COMPASS monitor provides output from pitch and roll sensors to aid in grading and level trenching. This impacts accuracy and productivity for job site finishing.
- Rearview camera improves operator productivity and efficiency through increased visibility, making work easier to complete.
- Convenient service and maintenance requirements include ease of access to daily check points, 500 hour engine oil and filter change period, 500 hour grease interval on front implement, S·O·SSM oil sampling valve and overall long term durability.
- All Cat Mini Excavators from 3.5 metric tons to 8 metric tons are ROPS, TOPS and Top Guard Level II certified and include the Cat Interlock (hydraulic lockout) System, a certified accumulator which allows for auxiliary pressure to be released, making connecting and disconnecting work tools safer and easier, and a travel alarm. All of these safety features are standard on the E2 model lineup (travel alarm optional in Europe).
- Cat C3.3B diesel engine (meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IIIB emission standards)
- Automatic engine idle
- Automatic engine shut-off
- Automatic two speed travel
- Diesel Particulate Filter (North America only)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (North America only)
- Fuel and water separator
- Power on demand
- 1-way and 2-way (combined function)
- Automatic swing parking brake
- Auxiliary hydraulic lines
- Adjustable auxiliary relief
- Auxiliary line quick disconnects
- Cat interlock system: hydraulic lockout
- Continuous auxiliary flow
- Ecology drain
- Hydraulic oil cooler
- High definition hydraulics
- Load sensing/flow sharing
- 100% pilot control ergonomic joysticks
- Adjustable armrests
- Air conditioning/heat
- COMPASS: complete, operation, maintenance, performance and security system
- Multiple languages
- Cup holder
- High back suspension seat, heated
- Hydraulic neutral lockout bar
- Interior light
- Literature holder
- Pattern changer (optional in Europe)
- Radio (optional in Europe)
- Site reference system: leveling
- Tool storage area
- Travel control pedals with hand levers
- Washable floor mat
- Windshield wiper
- Dozer blade with float function
- Track, rubber belt, 450 mm (18 in) width
- Tie down eyes on track frame
- Towing eye on base frame
- 180 degree bucket rotation
- Certified lifting eye on bucket linkage (optional in Europe)
- Front shovel capable
- Thumb ready stick
- 12 volt electrical system
- 60 ampere alternator
- 650 CCA maintenance free battery
- Fuse box
- Ignition key start/stop switch
- Slow blow fuse
- Warning horn
- Cab and boom light with time delay capability
- Mirror, rear view, cab left
- Anti-theft system (COMPASS)
- Caterpillar Corporate “One Key” System
- Door locks
- Lockable fuel cap
- Rearview camera
- Retractable seat belt
- Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) (ISO 12117-2)
- Tip Over Protective Structure (TOPS) (ISO 12117)
- Top guard – ISO 10262 (Level II)
- Travel alarm (optional in Europe)
- Engine block heater
- Quick coupler lines
- Boom lowering check valve (Standard on VAB configuration.)
- Stick lowering check valve (Standard on VAB configuration.)
- Secondary auxiliary hydraulic lines (Standard on VAB configuration.)
- Blade, weld on
- Track, triple grouser (steel), 450 mm (18 in)
- Track, triple grouser (steel) with rubber pad, 450 mm (18 in)
- Track, triple grouser (steel), 600 mm (24 in)
- Quick coupler: manual or hydraulic
- Full range of performance matched work tools
- Auger, hammer, shear, ripper
- Mirror, cab rear
- Battery disconnect
- Front wire mesh guard
- Front steel plate guard
- Rain guard
- Product Link™
- Counterweight, extra, 1121 kg (2,493 lb) (Standard on VAB configuration.)
865-595-1060 or 865-599-8225
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to receive Stowers news, job openings and specials in your email inbox.
Browse used machines and equipment from Stowers Machinery, Stowers Rents and Stowers Power Systems.
CONTACT A SALES REP
Identify and contact your Stowers Machinery sales representative by entering your ZIP code.
LATEST POSTS FROM THE ONLINE COMMUNITY ...
my cat 246 was running fine when we parked it . the next day turned the key on, had buzzer, glow plu... [More]
I've got an older colleague with a 307C 2004-model excavator. He came to me asking if it's possible... [More]
please give any advice to me.. i have using caterpillar 3512 generator from last 4 months in my... [More]