PAY AND BENEFITS
We want to be high on your list of places to work, so we work hard to keep pay and benefits competitive.
In many cases, pay and benefits are two of our favorite reasons to work. To get you started off right, Stowers Machinery Corporation works hard to keep pay and benefits competitive for entry-level positions. Then, to make sure we stay competitive, our managers evaluate pay levels for employees at least once per year. As an employee, you'll earn those regular pay raises by being at work on time and doing your best to help take care of our customers.
Stowers tries to keep its benefits package competitive, too. Benefits include:
- Paid vacation, personal leave, and sick leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance (long-term and short-term)
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous plan that matches your retirement savings with additional money from the company
- Flexible spending account for reimbursement of your medical and child care expenses
- Paid holidays
- Tool purchasing plan and tool insurance
- Company uniforms
865-595-4980 or 877-562-7762
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN
Join our community on LinkedIn to keep up with career opportunities that are posted online.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Receive email notification of job openings at Stowers when we post them to our website.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY
See a summary of the benefits available to current employees. (PDF 34KB)